“Great local cafe/restaurant ”
Review of Shishlique

Shishlique
Order Online
Ranked #8,203 of 24,096 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Turkish
Description: A modern take on the Authentic and Traditional Turkish Cuisine. We have a great selection of meats on the skewer Chargrilled for the best taste. Also Fresh fish cooked on charcoal and great selection of meze's. There is also a vegetarian selection including a chargrilled vegetarian skewer. Enjoy our great range of wines and Beers or Bring your own at a small corkage charge.
Reviewed January 21, 2016 via mobile

Love this place. The food is fresh, delicious and authentic. It's very good value. Chicken shish is especially good, the lamb is very tender and the falafel wraps are generous and succulent. The staff are friendly too.

Date of visit: January 2016
Write a reviewReviews (69)

Reviewed December 20, 2015

Yep, I went there with the pun!
So, I visited on a Sunday evening, not even a drunken night out thought I presume it would just be as good, if not better after a few!
I found the £ reasonable and the selections are great, not crazy portions either and not greasy.
I'll be back after a beer or two soon!

Reviewed December 8, 2015

This is a great place for meal, either lunch, dinner or take away. Excellent grills and nice staff. The food is cooked to order on a charcoal grill next to the tables so one can track the cooking of the dish ordered. All food can be ordered to take away too.

Reviewed December 8, 2015 via mobile

Fabulous food with good prices and an extensive menu. The kitchen is spotless and the staff are friendly.

1  Thank Janty2014
Reviewed November 25, 2015 via mobile

I have been here several time now and I rate this as one of the best kebabs I've had. The service is amazing as is the food. Last visit I had the chicken beyti and this was seriously good, this came with rice and salad and bread with dips as well. Highly recommended if your in the area.

Date of visit: November 2015