“Great local place”

Shishlique
Order Online
Ranked #8,203 of 24,096 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Turkish
Description: A modern take on the Authentic and Traditional Turkish Cuisine. We have a great selection of meats on the skewer Chargrilled for the best taste. Also Fresh fish cooked on charcoal and great selection of meze's. There is also a vegetarian selection including a chargrilled vegetarian skewer. Enjoy our great range of wines and Beers or Bring your own at a small corkage charge.
Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

Love the food here, just wish this place had the vibe of its sister Fez Mangal! If I want to eat in I still consider going down to Ladbroke Grove.

Date of visit: July 2015
Write a reviewReviews (69)

Reviewed July 31, 2015 via mobile

Fresh food grilled in front of you OMG I could eat there every day everything is good and trust me I tried a loads in that place you can also eat in and have the aroma of the food floating around great atmosphere perfect staff and very friendly
Now that is a place that is you around do not miss or you are a fool trust me.....

1  Thank streetpt
Reviewed July 8, 2015

Well we'd seen it but thought it was going to be like any old takeaway Kebab shop.
But a friend insisted we go along with her for a quick supper. She said it was great value and BRILLIANT!!
It's BYO wine so that's good marks - and there are several bargain wine stores nearby. The menu is not overlong but everythjing is absolutely fresh and tasty.
We recommend the aubergine salad, cacik and tabule.
The lamb and chicken shish are fab, the bread divine and warm and the baklavas 100%. Staff busy, busy busy but very quick and very gracious.
Reckon on £15 a head for a first class all you can eat meal.

1  Thank DuncanMcAd
Reviewed July 4, 2015

Wait staff can be a bit 'stressed' out at busy times, but overall they are OK. Main reason to go here is for the delicious food and the BYOB option! Tip: Go to Borough Wines across the road to pick up some craft beers or good wine to bring with you.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

On first sight a kebab shop, maybe a bit better than the usual after pub haunt; here the oversized skewers rotating in front of the grill do resemble meat, but go inside and prepare to be delighted both by the staff, the food and then the prices. This is currently a BYO - with no corkage. The menu contains expected dishes, like hummus and other dips, stuffed vine leaves and so on, and the mains are dominated by kebabs, chicken, lamb and veggie, served simply with rice and salad, but my oh my what tastes they conjure up. Simple fresh ingredients are combined to make what sounds like ordinary, into something sublime. Large portion sizes, and endless bread top ups, make the service and value seem even better. I will definitely return. And looking at t he amount of business they were doing on takeaways, I don't think I am alone in appreciating this littel gem of a place. I hope them manage to get a larger premises, or else the queues for a table will be all the way up the street soon.

Date of visit: June 2015