“Sensational”

Ranked #3,032 of 23,571 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
Description: AT BOBO SOCIAL, WE LIKE TO BRING YOU THE BEST Our rare-breed beef comes from small farms across Britain and we change the breed weekly - so you’ll get to try something different each time you join us. All of our ingredients are locally sourced where possible as we believe ‘the fresher the better!’ We lovingly cook our Beef, Exotic Meat & Free-Range Chicken in our Charcoal Oven using lump-wood coal and single species wood, which brings out the best of the meats flavour and succulence. All good food deserves a good drink and we have a creative, bespoke Cocktail Menu and a carefully chosen global Wine Menu full of quality and provenance. As Winston Churchill once said; “I am easily satisfied by the very best.” We couldn’t agree more.
Reviewed August 28, 2014

A wonderful lunch today at London's exciting new burger restaurant. Bobo have cleverly found a new niche market. Without doubt a top burger, but also adding a slight exotic influence. All the ingredients are the finest quality. Delicious desserts too.The staff are friendly, charming and enthusiastic. Bobo deserve their success and no doubt will expand their operation Can I invest or have a franchise?

20  Thank MollieArchie

Reviewed August 28, 2014

To celebrate National Burger Day last night, my friend and I visit BOBO social for the first time. Our friendly male waiter recommended the good burger and side combination for me. Wagu Burger and Sweet Potatoes Fries. The burger, buns and sweet potatoes were excellent. My head is still fill with the taste of Wagu Burger I had last night. What a good way to spend my hard earn salary for!!

2  Thank acpig
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Went here on Burger Day with some work colleagues.

Tasty burgers (the big letter B is a nice touch). Friendly & attentive service. Nice cold beers ;-)

Looking forward to another visit soon.

3  Thank YourThaiChef
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Just answered one of life's biggest questions "Does peanut butter work on a burguer?". The answer is YES!! Nice service, friendly staff, tries probably too much to be different and have a chic environment mixed with burguer laid back environment but the quality is there. You can find cheaper great burguers, but none like these.

3  Thank Daniel G
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Walked pasted and decided to eat and what a meal. The restaurant is lovely and fresh, wood and light colours. Very quirky in design which is lovely to see like menus on a clip board and plates that they use. The menu is just right, small enough to not get lost but big on amazing choices which makes it hard to choose as there were so many wonderful combinations to try. I will definitely have to go back again. My wife had the lobster and crab which was out of this world and I had the capsicum which was beef and chorizo, manchego cheese, jalapeño mayo and pico de gallo. The beef was from a dexter cattle and was cooked with sweet chestnut wood that I was told changes on a weekly basis. The meat was lovely and tender, pink and oh so juicy. The chef deserves credit for coming up with that as it's worth every penny and you can see he has put a lot of effort to get the best product on the market. I can see him going far in the London chef scene. Can't recommend this place high enough. Will definitely be back to try the rest of the menu.

2  Thank John S