“Another great night out”
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #932 of 24,020 Restaurants in London
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: Elegant Japanese styling and delicious fresh food await you at London's Benihana Restaurant. Benihana is a favourite not only of tourists but of locals fresh from the nearby offices, relaxing with colleagues or indeed entertaining clients. In keeping with the Benihana brand the chain began in New York way back in 1964, this means that this year, 2014 is our 50th anniversary. This superb Japanese restaurant swaps the conventional kitchen for a central hibachi grill around which diners watch their food being prepared before their eyes. Boasting a wide range of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes traditionally cooked Benihana offers a unique Japanese dining experience not to be missed.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We really like it here great location and food. The service is always good. The one unknown is the chef as some are much more entertaining than others and definitely add to the experience.

The food is not cheap but the quality is always top class. If going Friday or Saturday book in advance but go there for a great night out.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Had a really fun evening! Show and food at the same time. The chef made us laugh through the hole meal. The hole cooking kraft, sound of the knives, people laughter made the evening even more special. Would recomend to go with friends, even better with a big crowd to occupy the hole table

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I love sitting at the hibachi grill and watching the food cooked in front of you. The sashimi starter was very fresh and I always love their salads. Theatrical preparation by our fun chef with the flaming onions and delicious filer mignon. The chicken was a bit dry but other than that I can't complain. Love the Bellini.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Excellent food went here with my family they loved it as much I did would really recommend this restaurant as being one of the best restaurants in London but in my opinion I think it should be moved away from Chelsea's ground but apart from that I'm cool with the restaurant. It smells a bit but the food is FANTASTIC!!! The chefs really entertain the kids and the onions were the best side dish for me.

Try for my sake there shouldn't be any bad reviews about this restaurant.

Come here you won't regret it I promise you!!!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great fun in watching the cooking a cross Japanese/American Restaurant not very cheap, but good fresh meat and fish, It is a eating experience!! I cannot tell you to much as it would spoil the fun....