“Bella Italia is a must stop for me when I visit London”
Review of Bella Italia

Bella Italia
Reserve a Table
Bookatable
Ranked #3,058 of 28,204 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Description: At Bella Italia, we find tradition and we treasure it. We're passionate about bringing you a true taste of Italy, so you can experience the love, food, and magic of this amazing country first-hand in our restaurants.
Reviewed June 11, 2019

Bella Italia is my favorite place, especially the Leicester Square restaurant (now closed, much to my dismay). A friend took me here for a pre-birthday lunch. I had my usual - Spaghetti carbonara. Perfect. Good value, not expensive. Varied Italian menu.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 29, 2019

We did not have a reservation when we visited this restaurant fairly early in the evening but as it was a quiet time there were plenty of tables available and we were able to bag a window seat. Had the weather been warmer we might have opted to sit outside.
We had the Pollo Milanese and Pollo a la Crema with Lemon Cheesecake and Chocolate Mousse for dessert - all very tasty.
A good meal in a friendly atmosphere and not rushed at all.

1  Thank CornishJacki
Reviewed May 26, 2019

We walked in with no reservation at 18.30 in May 2019 and were accommodated inside. Could have sat outside but pedestrians a bit close. Staff friendly and good service. menu is traditional Italian. Starter of olives for £3.69, Gamberi for £7.89 and Bruschetta for £5.99 followed by Polio Pesto for £12.49 and Risotto Pescator for £13.99 with a good mixed salad for £3.99 accompanied by a reasonable Pinot Grigio for £20.99. So, all in for 2 for £69. Good value and friendly staff who paid just the right amount of attention. Would recommend for value for money and location but avoid at peak times early evening.

1  Thank ajm549
Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

Me and my friend had a dinner in this lovely place, food was very authentic and delicious, we tried cacio e pepe and arancioni- amazing! The service, provided by Giorgia and Pietro was great, they were super friendly and profesional . You Made our day! Thank you! XX

1  Thank V2868WZsalvatored
Reviewed May 15, 2019

Not the first time I have been here but I keep returning, why? The staff are great, particularly the manager who is charm personified and the food is consistently good.
We were a party of five ages ranging from 9 to 66 and everything met with universal approval.

1  Thank stephensussams