“Very nice!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed.
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

We came to here for lunch whilst in covent gardens. It was quick and easy. The staff were really helpful and the food came quickly and tasted great! Will try out other branches now.

1  Thank markallen79
Write a ReviewReviews (1,076)

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I had wagamama recommended by a friend who said the staff and food was fantastic. I went along before seeing a musical in the West End and my friend was definitely right! Generally I'm not a fan of chain places but this is the exception! The food was good - not too oily although quite sweet - and the fresh juices were delicious. Decent prices and portions too! The best thing about it though was definitely the staff who were super friendly and polite and kept eye contact the whole time - from the moment I walked in unsure where to sit to reminding me to collect my coat as I left! As a waitress myself I know how hard it is to keep up with each customer, especially during busy periods but these guys were flawless. Thoroughly enjoyed lunch and will return!

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Got in just after 8pm and was seated promptly. It wasn't too busy yet the service, like most Wagamamas, was quick. The waiters were helpful giving us tips on Spain since we were headed there next.
The food was great and a better selection than we were used to in Australia.
Definitely a great spot for a quick meal and catchup.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Salted squid was excellent.... such taste, service was amazing, they all know what they are doing and so polite, ramen yummy especially the new duck dish, chile men excellent, Katsu chicken yum.
The white chocolate cheese cake was the best dessert I have tasted in a long time.

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Just good food and fun. Always reasonable but staff here particularly helpful as well. Leave a tip!
Watty