“Very tasty!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Description: For the past year our covent garden team have been looking for a new place to call home and now we’ve found it, just down the road in bedford street. Our new home is your home too, so come join us at one of our communal tables for a hot bowl of ramen and say hello. We offer asian food inspired by the flavours of japan
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Very tasty!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Don't be put off by a queue to get in. It soon goes and the food and service is worth the wait. I was even shown a new way of seasoning my sushi by a lovely waiter, who didn't make me feel stupid. Thanks, I'm going to remember the tips!

Visited January 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Southend-on-Sea
“Good food and great value”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Wagamama's are great! Firecracker on menu is beautiful, really hot with a sweet sticky sauce. Ginger chicken udon and chilli men are also very nice.

Quality of food at all chains is v consistent and always good. Me and wife always go when in town if we want a good quality noodle meal that is very good value.

Don't go if you don't like sitting next to people on canteen style benches or you want your meals served together at same time as food is cooked fresh and can come out at different times. But I would say give it a go at least once!

Sacramento, California
“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love the food! Service is good too. Not a regular restaurant ambiance, as you sit on long benches and share it with others, but still a good atmosphere. My friend in London knows that every time I visit, we have to eat at A Wagamama's.

Visited August 2012
London
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

As the title says great food, attentive staff who are not overbearing. I love Japanese food and decided due to heavy rain and a hungry tummy to eat here. Its a little hard to find if you dont see the sign and as you step in, you go downstairs to be greeted and seated. For those who never have never eaten at any Wagamama before, the experience can be strange. Food and drinks orders are taken and drinks naturally arrive soon and food arrives as its prepared not as starter, main etc. i had excellent service and hot food. I ordered Edamame beans, Gyoza, Chicken Katsu Curry and an Ashahi beer. Service was not rushed despite the place being busy for 6pm. I was lucky being a single diner as there was a line of people waiting to get in as I left. My food and drink cost a around £20 inc tip, not bad as I left pretty full. And this was a London area full of tourists. I would go back again!

• Visited January 2013
Moscow, Russia
“Very good restaurant in a heart of London!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We liked Wagamama very much and discovered it suddenly while visiting London Lower. The weather was dreadful and after a long tour trough the Tower we got very hungry and decided to stop for the hot meal in this restaurant. Awesome food and excellent service!!! Very comfortable prices as well!!! Very well recommended

• Visited January 2013