“Can't fault it”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I only ever go to Wagamama once or twice a year and in different locations. Every visit, the food is consistently excellent value for money and the service is good. Can't fault them... And it's great to see a widening selection of food from different countries being added to the menu.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,058)

Reviewed November 8, 2012

the food was average, but the service was poor. no atmosphere at all, felt a bit like school dinning room, all on long tables and very noisy. our meals arrived at different times,the meals came at different intervals, so I got my meal first and waited to eat until the other meals came but my husband got his meal after the rest of us had finished. I wont be going back.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Wandering around Covent Garden on a wet October night, we came across this place and decided to give it a go. It's downstairsand so no windows but it was vibrant and cosy looking. The man who met us at the door (who was very nice and efficient) assured us that the queue was nothing to worry about and that we'd be seated in 5 minutes...and we were. From then on the service remained excellent and the food we had was really good. The prices are very good...I had a rice dish with chicken, prawns and vegetables for about £7 and it was quite filling.
I'd highly recommend the experience.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Very friendly staff, brilliant menu, I ordered spicy noodles and the actually were spicy, not like most retaurants! Great busy atmosphere, and quick service - we only had a limited time as we were due to see a show but it ticked all our boxes, and the rose wine went down especially well!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

not too expensive.
excellent and fast service even in the busy hours.
but a small variety of food for kids.
limited variety for vegetarians.