“Quick, easy and reliable”

Wagamama - Covent Garden
Ranked #745 of 22,564 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Bristol, UK
“Quick, easy and reliable”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

There is a reason this chain is successful, and why this particular branch is always busy - it's fast service, varied menu and great food. Every time. Just behind the market building down some stairs its fairly tucked away but worth looking. It's never going to set the world alight, or be listed in the world's greatest restaurants but if you want reliable food, fast, at a reasonable price this is one of the few consistently reliable options in Covent Garden.

• Visited November 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Great food, quick service”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Staff were friendly but seemed in a constant rush, probably due to the fact that the food is prepared so quickly. However the atmosphere was great and the food was very flavoursome, worth the prices paid.

• Visited October 2012
York, United Kingdom
“Quick and tasty food”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Really friendly and fast service. Food is always great (vegans have a choice - hurrah!). Just, why does it always take such a long time to pay in Wagamamas?

Visited October 2012
Ramat HaSharon, Tel Aviv, Israel
“Food was tasty, price was ok”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The atmosphere there was great, the waiters were very nice. Food was reasonably priced. I ate noodles and it was very tasty. It came with shrimps pieces and for my first time eating shrimps it was delicious! My friend has to eat gluten- free food, and they were willing to help her and answer every question she had. recommend it as a healthy kind of fast food.

• Visited September 2012
London
“Wagamama, wagamama, so good they should have named it twice!!!!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

How sad am I that at the age of 46 my first experience at Wagamama was literally last Friday! This I can actually partly blame on my husband because for the last ten years he's been telling me how rubbish it is and how they only 'do' noodles in soup! But how stupid that I believed him! How stupid that in this age of iPads and iPhones of which I have both I didn't even bother to check! That is until last Thursday when on the following day we were going to see We Will Rock You and I was wondering where we should go and grab a bite to eat beforehand. Wagamamas had always been on my list of things to try but because of my husbands comments it was always pushed to the bottom of said list. Anyhow something made me look up their website and imagine my fury when I discovered that this was no soup and noodles only restaurant!!!! They had sushi, gyoza, salads, raw juices in facts loads of lovely stuff that was just my kind of food and so that's exactly where I dragged him off to and he wasn't looking forward to it!!! But when he also discovered there were lots of lovely things he also liked like ribs, deep fried prawns, yaki soba and tori kara age (deep fried chicken pieces with chilli) I even managed to get him back in there on the Saturday evening before we went to see Paul Merton, you know, to make up for all that lost time!!!!! The manager here, Christian, is amazing, enthusastic, extremely helpful and knowledgeable, the food is very fresh and plentiful, with lots of choice and the place is spotless, including the ladies (very very important!). I'm really impressed. This is definitely my new favourite 'chain'. There are some great healthy options to choose from and it's all really very tasty and very fresh. I'll definitely be a regular!!

• Visited October 2012