“Best Kept Secret in London”
Review of Quirinale

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Westminster
Description: Located just a two-minute walk from the Houses of Parliament, Quirinale Italian restaurant in Westminster is a bright, spacious dining venue with regularly changing Italian menus and dishes based on seasonal produce. Named after Rome's presidential palace and also one of the seven hills of Rome, Quirinale's welcoming dining room has been designed by David Collins and features cream leather banquettes, limestone, and limed oak floors. Head Chef Stefano Savio has established a reputation as an innovator of outstanding Italian food. Importing many ingredients direct from Italy, he prepares his dishes in a straightforward style, yet with bold Italian flair. Prepared using the freshest seasonal ingredients, the staff at Quirinale takes great care in the creation and presentation of the restaurant's Italian cuisine. Traditional lasagne, spaghetti and daily changing risotto go hand-in-hand with delicious sea bass, halibut and meat dishes on the menu.
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

My husband & I enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Quirinale Restaurant. It’s a small, intimate Italian restaurant near Millbank. For starters my husband had the Guineafowl Orecchiette & I had a Spring salad. My salad had a very nice mix of fresh carrots, beets, mini-corns, and leafy greens. Not overwhelming, just the right amount. My husband’s orecchiette was different than anything he had ever tasted - smooth flavors with everything blending perfectly. For the main course I had the Scottish filet, which was tender and tasty in a balsamic/mustard sauce with a potato cake like pattie underneath & greens surrounding the entire dish. It was really delicious & was presented beautifully. We were so impressed we decided to get dessert. We both had the Semifreddo with white chocolate & fresh raspberries. It was a really beautiful presentation & delicious with fresh, unadulterated red raspberries. I had a macchiato to end the meal, again fresh, tasty, and exactly as expected. I would like to eat here again!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 15, 2019

I had passed this place many times before realising what is was, so I booked a table and lunched there with a colleague. I was delighted to find they has Gluten Free pasta, something sadly lacking in most Italian restaurants in the capital. We ate the daily special which was pasta with a Guinea fowl ragout and it was absolutely delicious! A good sized portion too. I recommend very highly!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

An early dinner and the restaurant gradually filled after 6pm on a Saturday evening. Delightful food from a small but balanced menu, hosted by the Chef du Patron added to the experience. Stark decoration but meets the demands of the style that this little gem in Westminster delivers.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Came here with my italian father. We loved it! Great food, served very profesional. The whole restaurant var very fancy, the staff was sweet as well as the chef. The dishes are a little pricy, but you would expect from the level of fancyness from this restaurant. It’s hidden very good so it’s very quiet, which is very nice if you want to enjoy a meal with family or for business!

The picture is my dessert, a lemon sorbet! Very delicious!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 10, 2019

I think that this this to be one of the best authentic Italian restaurants in London -owned and run by the chef and his wife so it is a proper, family personal affair. The result is excellence in the changing and adventurous menu using seasonal products like truffles and keeping the dishes simple and delicious. The Italian wine lst is also well priced and I have had some exquisite regional wines at reasonable prices ie under £35 a bottle. Hidden downstairs in a very cool basement on Great Peter Street-all cream decor and soft lights and art deco influenced simplicity with well spaced tables so noisily enjoying customers do not impose too much. Something good and new to the taste buds every time. I shall become a regular.

Date of visit: March 2019