“Really tasty pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Tried this as a lunchtime option in the Covent Garden area, because my husband was carb-loading before the Marathon. I thought at first that it was a chain, but it is actually a family business and that is apparent as soon as you go in. I had a pasta dish (chicken, bacon, pinenuts & broccoli) which was possibly the tastiest I’d ever had outside of Italy! Nice wine and pleasant service too. I would definitely try this restaurant again.

1  Thank RedSoxGirl_46

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Wonderful array of pasta dishes all reasonably priced, I had the tomato and pesto bread to start followed by wild mushroom and parmesan tagliatelle which was gorgeous. We arrived at 18.00 and the restaurant was packed which was a sure sign ! Great service, great wine and great food so highly recommended and the ideal place to have a bite to eat before catching a West End show.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

A busy Saturday night and we felt very welcome.
Food was perfect.
Staff attentive with super manners.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Serves it purpose as a quick bite to eat but......disgusting, smelt of burnt cheese and tasted of burnt cheese! Not quite sure how that can happen with a simple spaghetti arrabbiata!! Do not recommend!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I work literally around the corner from this restaurant so it makes for a great lunchtime venue - I often take employees or customers here for a glass of vino and a great plate of pasta. I always find the service good, even when busy and I appreciate the free garlic & cheese bread and often a free Banoffee Pie to share! My colleagues always enjoy the Meatballs and Pasta, I love the Chicken Arribiatta and in particular the Chicken with Broccoli, Pine Nuts and Anchovy Pasta dish (Aglio?) - the management seems to vary between two gents both of which seem to be considerate to their customers - the waitresses / Waiters are excellent. I like the touch of setting up a table outside with a glass of wine and a bowl of Mussel's or Pasta made to look like soneone is eating there - in fact its advertising the restaurant and is a good way to entice you in !