“Great prawns!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My partner and I came here for a meal on a Friday having spent the day in London and ended up in Coventry Garden at the end of the day so decided to go to Pasta Brown for dinner as it doesn't get quite so busy as the other restaurants in the main square.

The prawns for starters are great! If you like big prawns in a garlic sauce these are for you.

This is our second visit and both times we have had good service and have been pleased with the food.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great Italian food, very helpful service and good value for money, it was really busy but we were seated quickly and looked after very well

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Have been to Pasta Brown a few times and always great food but on this occasion the waitress was so surly and miserable. When will restaurants realise that food is only one factor and the whole eating experience can be spoilt by miserable staff? Restaurant has a generally good atmosphere, can be a bit noisy but please have staff that want to do the job!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Always struggle where to chose to eat in London, hunger got the better of me and this place looked appropriate and menu was great.
I decided to go the main of fish spaghetti which is the best seafood spaghetti i have EVER had, nice bit of chill in there as well but the quality of the muscles and shrimp couldnt be flawed.
delicious!
service was great,was given free garlic bread with mozzerella (appetiser size) which was really tasty so i imagine their pizzas are great also. Had a nice glass of wine.
No complaints!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I went there on sunday night with my friend and we were planning to have a nice and chatting meal as we didn't see each other for long time.....but when we sit 3 different waitress came to asked if we were ready to order in not even 10 minutes time!!!At the tirth waitress I specifically told her what was the reason why they were rushing us so much and I was been told that on sunday the kichen close at 8.oo and u have to be out by 9,30 think that is not been mancionned by the website!So we just left the place and we decided to go somewhere else as in covent garden there are planty of other places where to have a confortable dinner without stress!Im not planning to go there ever!

1  Thank StefanyLondon