“Amazing food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Was looking for an Italian restaurant in the area for me and my girlfriend and we came across la dolce vita. Was well pleased with our choice. i Had a penne pasta and a glass of red wine whilst my girlfriend had stuffed peppers followed by fresh grilled sea bream which was amazing!. We will definately be back and would recommend it to anyone who loves italian!

2  Thank Chris L

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Quaint and authentic restaurant run by Italians. Very tasty pizza at reasonable prices. Just a shame there weren't many customers. friendly service and I'd definitely visit again.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Wanted a quick snack at lunch time and nearly went to Subway - thought, "Surely I can do better than that!" and next door but one or two was this place. A warm welcome, a delicious toasted panini (should that be panino?) stuffed with spicy tuna and an excellent tea just hit the spot - and an interesting talk with the owner was the bonus. If I need anything from a snack to a full meal in this area, I shall be back.

1  Thank David C
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I ate there 4 times about. Service was great, food was great and lemoncelo on the house :)
Good work Tony.

1  Thank KyriakosSimou
Reviewed October 12, 2012

After a long day shopping at Harrods we settled into our evening meal at La Dolce Vita in Knightsbridge. It was good Italian fare with reasonable service. It is underground and small - to some it would seem cramped, to others it would be intimate.