“Japanese noodles and more”
Review of Wagamama - CLOSED

Wagamama
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: St. James's
Neighborhood: St. James's
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Hidden in a basement you will find a very nice Japanese restaurant. Service is very nice and fast and the food is really tasty, the portions are very generous.

Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Had been wandering around the crowded West End, feeling tired and cold. Came in here to be welcomed by lovely staff and great miso ramen noodles washed down with apple, celery and lime juice. Just what was needed and all for about £12. Not on the main streets but worth seeking out

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We visited wagamama a couple of weeks ago and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We visit regularly, you are greated with a warm welcome and brilliant service, the food is lovely and it comes quickly so if you are in a rush and looking for a restaurant and you don't want to go to McDonald's this is perfect.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Superb food, near to Travalgar Square and Picadilly.

The basement location does get you away from the throngs of people and there are some nice "booths" to sit in.

The food was delicious and good service from the staff. Thank you!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I have been to Wagamama many times now, and every time I really enjoy it. The service is great, and the restaurants are always clean and attractive. The Wagamama on Norris Road, which I went to recently, is no exception, and the food was very good. I had the Chicken Katsu Curry, and helped my friend finish off his Chilli Ramen, both of which were delicious, although I did prefer the Ramen, which is basically a broth with chicken, coriander, chilli and noodles. Overall I would recommend Wagamama and it is still one of my favourite restaurants. I even have a T-shirt!