“Great Italian in soho”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Soho
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Went for early evening meal here and had great food and service.

The flat bread starter on special spring menu was amazing. Nice fiery kick and very fresh. My friend had the spring special linguine which was lovely and I had pollo ghiotta pizza. Very good and perfect base.

Service was great. All staff very friendly. Good value for money. Servings are decent so didn't have room for dessert.

Give this restaurant a go. It's worth it.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Ate at Amalfi this week on a business trip to London. Just walking by, it looked nice and so we went in. We were seated pretty quickly. The menu looked great, nice wine selection, lovely attentive and friendly staff. A lucky find! The pasta dish I ordered was delicious and my 2 colleagues seemed to enjoy their meals too. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Four of us ate here last night, we think we've been before but can't be sure.

Two shared the antipasto board and I has the tricolore. We thought these were good, although my tricolore was slightly on the small side and probably would have benefited from a drizzle of olive oil - it was still good, don't get wrong.

For the mains, we had the pork, a ravioli, a penne arabiata and a tuna pizza. My friend said that the tuna pizza was awful - dry and bland. However, my arabiata was wonderful, as were b the other two mains according to our wives.

I would definitely go back, and I have only given a 3 rather than a four on account of the poor pizza.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We arrived at about 7.30 in the evening. It was not many people there, and we got a nice table and good service. Within half an hour the restaurant was full. It was easy to understand why, because the food was excellent and the prices was low compared to the food quality. Nice personell as well. We enjoyed the evening

1  Thank Oyvindger
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Come here at least once a month the food as amazing never had a bad meal ! The atmosphere is always great and so is the service ! Thanks amalfi :-)