Just a few minutes walk from euston station, a clean room with plenty of furniture and plenty of choice for breakfast at £43 a night. It's a basic room with a desk, phone, wardrobe, bed and sink - TV is in the common room in the basement. Bathrooms were shared, but toiletries and small towel provided, although I noticed that despite staying 2 nights, I was only given bathroom supplies for one day. Breakfast over the weekend is served 8-10am. Unfortunately I had to leave earlier than that on Sunday and they would not do me a take-away breakfast or let me take more stuff the day before. Also, the breakfast is limited to 6 items, and I've no idea how they count the 6 items because everyone seemed to have more than me. Noise in the room can be a problem - can clearly hear people in the hall and next door - and even when they plug in electricals or turn the tap on! However, for the price I would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Passfield Hall provides great value bed and breakfast accommodation in Bloomsbury. The hall boasts a unique mix of classic Georgian architecture and modern facilities in central London.Passfield is well-placed for the West End and all of the main attractions of central London. The British Museum and British Library are only a short walk away. Rooms at Passfield are available at Christmas and New Year, spring and summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, SpeedyBooker.com, HostelWorld and LateRooms so you can book your LSE Passfield Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Passfield Hall Hotel London
- LSE Passfield Hall London, England