That was really great: Freshly brewed coffee for breakfast instead of machine stuff. The room was a bit worn and my stay would have been most enjoyable had I known the advice I give at the end (i.e. garden side). The staff was polite and helpful, even giving ideas for future stays in town. A Boris bike station close by with easy access to the sights around (get yourself the newest "cycling in Central London" and docking stations maps before going bonkers in the oneway system). The WLAN was free at my stay though the registration process was a bit cumbersome. Worth a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Passfield Hall provides great value bed and breakfast accommodation in Bloomsbury. The hall boasts a unique mix of classic Georgian architecture and modern facilities in central London.Passfield is well-placed for the West End and all of the main attractions of central London. The British Museum and British Library are only a short walk away. Rooms at Passfield are available at Christmas and New Year, spring and summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your LSE Passfield Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Passfield Hall Hotel London
- LSE Passfield Hall London, England