LSE Passfield Hall
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$193
galahotels.com
$106
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewseuston stationbritish museumshared bathroomaffordable accommodationsingle roomshared facilitieslaundry facilitiesrussell squarefresh fruitexcellent breakfastrooms are cleanbus routesluggage roomshort walklocation is greatreception staffenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stayed at Passfield Hall with my 2 children for a four night stay. The staff were really friendly and helpful, our triple room was spotless and the breakfast couldn't be faulted. The location was brilliant, right next to Euston so wherever you decided to visit it was always very easy to get back. We would highly recommend it, I wouldn't think twice about staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This was our second time staying at a LSE accommodation, so we kind of knew what to expect. We arrived at what we thought was the normal check in time of 3pm, but were told that because students were moving out, we couldn't check in until 5pm. This wasn't really a problem,we just had to change our dinner plans slightly as we had an early theatre booking. Once we were shown to our room, we were very pleasantly surprised - the room was huge!! It had 5 sets of windows and was very airy and bright. I was a bit worried about having to 'share' the facilities (due to a mix up in the booking process), but it was fine. There was a toilet/shower just down the hall from our room but the light wasn't working in the shower, so we had to use another, this wasn't a problem. In fact even though the building was entirely full, I didn't see anyone in the halls. After a quick shower, we were off out so didn't spend much time in our room. Breakfast was fine, although someone needs to rethink the 'toaster situation' as it is a nightmare to try and get your toast done before your breakfast gets cold - lol!! We were able to sit out in the courtyard garden which was very pleasant. Of course I would prefer to stay in a 5* posh hotel, but hey this is London and prices are astronomical, so needs must. I will save the 5* hotel stays for cities like Barcelona and Rome where it is more affordable. :-)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I've just had a long weekend in London to watch the Rugby League Challenge Cup Final with some friends. One of the other guys booked it for us on a budget as we needed nothing special and I was therefore expecting a real no frills accommodation. Well I must say I was pleasantly surprised; the rooms were basic but clean and well maintained. The separate WC and shower facilities were also clean and the reception staff were pleasant to deal with. The only minor gripe I would have is that the rooms (single - by choice) were extremely warm for sleeping in but we were provided with fans to help keep us cooler - it is summer I guess!. So overall, if you are looking for a budget accommodation of a good standard and are happy to share washroom facilities I would most definitely recommend Passfield Hall.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Fantastic service, very clean rooms, brilliant location. Overall I had a great stay and would definitely stay here again.
Booking was very easy and they were very helpful throughout.
Rooms were with shared bathroom but that didn’t bother me as they were so clean!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have to say that given some recent negative reviews I was a little nervous about staying here, however I thoroughly enjoyed my stay!

The staff on check in were really friendly and helpful with clear directions to our room. The rooms were a little basic, but for £47 per night what else can you expect? I certainly didn't think they would be as clean and comfortable as they were.

After check in we had some questions about how to get around and where to eat and again the staff answered all the questions efficiently and happily.

The rooms were cleaned and serviced every day to a good standard and breakfast - in my opinion - was far better than you get in some hotels that charge a lot more. I can see that it wouldn't be for everyone but I enjoyed the hot options to get my day started.

The option to store luggage on departure was really useful, it seemed secure and was free of charge, which I thought was really good.

Overall, an excellent stay, and I would definitely come again, you really can't beat the location for this price!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends