“not much excitement” 2 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“not much excitement”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

We visited the planetarium this bank holiday sunday with son and american d-in -law. The show only lasted about half hour and comprised a description of the signs of the Zodiac, something which we can see on the internet easily. Not too exciting , I think being a bank holiday they wanted to pack as many shows within the time as possible. I dread what children must have thought.

Not good Peter Harrison.

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Must go place and must get experience it was amazing we just went to visit greenwich and there we saw this planetarium .. we just went to chk for the prices and the show timings.. we were surprised to knw the half an hour stars show is £6.50 trust me it was completely worth it.. im glad we had such an amazing experience

Visited May 2014
1 Thank NivviS
Dublin
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Back to the Moon”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Oh I wish I had read the reviews for Back to the Moon show as another revewer already said it one big Google advert and not a patch on any other shows on there. Maybe there will be a place for this show when someone does actually go Back to the Moon.

Athens
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A great experience for the kids!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I highly recommend anyone with young kids (to 6 years old) visit the Peter Harrison Planetarium. They have a special showing for preschool kids where children are introduced to the planets in our galaxy in the most wonderful, simple and inspirational way. My children have been interested in space but have always been too young for any documentaries, etc. about space, travel, astronauts, etc. The showing at the planetarium, however, was exactly what we could all have dreamed of - even the astronomer presenting the showing understoon children's needs and talked to them in such a way that they understood and wanted to know more. I'm so glad that we had the opportunity to visit and see such a wonderful show! Even my husband and I enjoyed it!

Visited April 2014
3 Thank travellingbookworm
Slough, United Kingdom
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Nice structure, a bit disappointed by the show”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

The structure is nice and there are loads of interactive materials for all the ages. The planetarium has comfortable seats and is well-kept. However I was disappointed by the show "Back to the moon for good". A bit pointless, I was hoping to see something a bit more interesting and educative than a film about a competition by Google. This show is not worth the ticket price (6.50 GBP), it is a planetarium and I would want to see videos about planets, moons and suns, not about a Google competition!

Visited March 2014