See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 10, 2018

I booked with this hotel via booking.com. The reservation was pay on arrival. Approximately a week and a half before my arrival, the hotel processed a $200AUD purchase authority on my account, without liaising with me. Usually, a PA is processed on arrival, to account for any damage etc., which i understand.

However, this hotel accessed my account, without my consent, well in advance of my arrival. Their attitude was 'it's just a purchase authorisation', but the reality for me was: I wasn't expecting it, it overdrew my card, I was fined by my institution, and i no longer had access to those funds.

I'm a student, travelling for university. Only use this hotel if you have cash to throw around, and don't mind if you card is accessed without consent.

I can't talk to anything else about the hotel, I cancelled. I can't trust them.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

The room was ok, but not the bathroom. The sink was so small it was uncomfortable to brush my teeth, the shower door was broken and there was mold.
The WiFi signal was pretty bad but still acceptable for browsing the internet and other basic tasks.
This plug placement (see the photo) is a joke.
The hotel is kinda ok if you just want a place to sleep without expecting too much in a very nice area of London. It was clean.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

The reception area was ok. The room was awful. The skirting boards were rotting, there was black mould spreading in the bedroom. There were cobwebs around the light. The double bed wasn't a double, it was a large single. A fire door was propped open with an aerosol can.

We were in the room for about 4 minutes before we decided to leave. There was no way we were going to stay. The receptionist cancelled our booking without too much fuss, although he did say he wouldn't usually refund us because we'd declined his offer of another room. I felt as though he thought he was doing us a favour.

I have booked several hotels in the area last minute, all around the same price mark. I'm a no frills type of traveller. So long as it's warm, clean, quiet and dry, I'm happy. But this is by far the worst hotel I've stayed in, in the area. You can get a better quality hotel around Earls Court for the same or similar price.

Avoid this place.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2018

Just booked for one night as location was right for Earls Court tube to go to a show in Leicester Sq.Tidy entrance,flowers etc a bit worried that we were going up to the 4th floor,a Victorian garrett,thought I! Luckily we only had rucksacks,we are in our mid 60's but fit! Keycard entry,a very basic room,laminate flooring,small basin very basic.Pulled bedding back,very clean bed no worries!No noise,not cold,TV,hot water what more could you want for £40 .Some getting it even cheaper!Continental breakfast in a kitchen area {help yourself} again very clean and tidy.Lovely lady to help.When checking out we were asked our plans,they downloaded travel info for us on getting to Woolwich,tubes to use etc.Lovely friendly people!No complains if you expect better than you have to pay more!But,you don't take the decor,etc etc with you,do you!!! You're asleep for most of your stay!Get a life! We'd book again for sure.

Room Tip: Let them know if you can't do stairs!!
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel and I can say with no exaggeration the second I walked in I got a bad feeling. It was NOTHING like the photos I started itching as soon as I was shown into my room. The staff are strange and not welcoming, the room was just disgusting I have no other words for it and it was situated about 1 metre from the “reception” and the walls are paper thin. I didn’t even stay here 20 minutes I had to find another hotel. The staff refused to give us a refund. I could not have slept there and felt safe what so ever, didn’t see a single other guest which creeped me out

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family