“Neither average nor very good.”

Antoinette Hotel Wimbledon
Ranked #279 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Stayed here after visiting the tennis, had room 302.
It wasn't a bad size, was clean and the bed was a little soft for me but ok.

The bathroom was clean and modern and the rest of the hotel seemed decent.
We were allowed to check in a little early and also leave the car in the car park for an hour after we checked out. Reception staff were friendly and helpful. My room was by the door to the stairs so I was woken a little earlier than I would have liked but overall, no complaints, the price was about right for the area and it being Wimbledon week.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank foolfighter1

Reviewed July 1, 2014

The hotel is very conveniently situated for travel to other places without the high cost and congestion of Central London. Booking was efficient and painless. All the staff during my stay looked after my every need in an efficient and friendly way. I did not use the restaurant facilities so cannot comment on that area of service. The only down side of my stay was my single room,which was clean,well appointed and comfortable was on the front of the building and as a very light sleeper I suffered from road noise as it overlooked the main highway. I will certainly stay again,I have already booked again,but at the rear of the building. I recommend it wholeheartedly.

Room Tip: Room at the rear. The only thing I can think of. I loved the hotel and the staff were great
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank SteveJKingshott
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Really enjoyed our stay at the Antoinette Hotel in Wimbledon. Very nice hotel and great service. All staff were very polite and efficient. We were a party in 4 rooms and had our 15 month old grandson. Breakfast and high chair supplied by hotel and those of you who know about staying in hotels with young children will know you need helpful staff. Top marks to the Antoinette

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great location for access to wimbledon station. Rooms were clean and tidy. Staff were friendly and helpful. Good choice for breakfast and gated parking!
I was only staying for one night while I saw some friends and wanted a hotel with good links around London. Because of the short walk to the station and parking space it was perfect for my needs. I had no other problems or issues during my stay, which is why I have given it an excellent review.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Clean and bright hotel with private parking (no charge). There's a roof terrace and the restaurant next door serves excellent food with a reduction for hotel guests. Didn't have breakfast in hotel so can't comment on that. The subway for the Northern Line is a short walk away.

There are cheaper places to stay in London - the Gateway Hotel for example - but we needed private parking and the Gateway can't guarantee that.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back overlooking the car park would be quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2014

The events team went above and beyond to organise our party in The Lambourne Restaurant. The staff were friendly, helpful & always contactable. The venue is exceptionally clean & sophisticated. The presentation of the afternoon teas was excellent and tasted superb. With a great atmosphere in the evening & brilliant cocktail menu. We couldn't have found a better place or experience and look forward to coming again. I highly recommend this venue for both social or private functions.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank NicolaBrazier
Reviewed June 4, 2014

In général, the service and agent were very good. The chambre are all quiet and clean. I recommande obviously this hôtel to people i know. Your hôtel have a good place for visiting the area and visiting london. Many thanks for the welcome.We come back in your hôtel for sure.

• Stayed: May 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near London
Wimbledon Hotel
#728 of 1,081 in London
Travelodge London Raynes Park
#491 of 1,081 in London
Hammersmith / Fulham
Adria Hotel
Adria Hotel
#282 of 1,081 in London
Antoinette Hotel Kingston upon T...
#6 of 12 in Kingston upon Thames

Been to Antoinette Hotel Wimbledon? Share your experiences!