“Very rude and horrible landlady ”
Review of The Stags Head

The Stags Head
Ranked #8,183 of 28,624 Restaurants in London
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We sat down outside for a drink and this rude woman came outside and told me off for having my own bag of food with me when in actual fact it was some cat food I had just bought. I told her sorry it’s cat food I’ll put it away and she scoffed and told us to leave and that the seats we were sitting in where ‘very sought after’ I couldn’t believe it .. tragic customer service

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (47)

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Wanted to watch the football but apparently our adorable, well behaved little dog wasn’t allowed in because they’re “serving food”. So we took our custom elsewhere to The Albany, with a much bigger screen and excellent food menu.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 2, 2019

Has to be one of the best pub's in all of London. Realy nice staff and great atmosphere, bring a few friends and you will have a great time being there.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Nice selection of beers even extra cold Heineken
Bar maids are nice
3 tv sets showing sports and news
weekdays place packed with people from neighboring offices festive atmosphere

The cleaner has a slight tendency to overuse of bleach - if you are sensitive

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

This pub is a throw back to what pubs were like before the gastro pub and cocktail bar crazes transformed so many of them. One room, one bar, several TVs showing sport, chalked up price boards above the bar and a few tables with bar stools. It was a Champions League night, so it was busy with men watching football.

Date of visit: September 2018