I stayed here for one night only, but had stayed for one night on various previous occasions. The quality of the accommodation is consistent - the rooms are quite small and the furniture is pretty basic. Having said that, they have always been clean with good natural light and modern en-suite facilities. These rooms offer good value for money and the location is terrific - two minutes walk from Trafalgar Square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northumberland House provides great value self-catered accommodation in a magnificent Grade II listed building just off Trafalgar Square.The accommodation is perfectly placed for all of the tourist attractions in central London- theatres, museums, galleries, Covent Garden and Regent Street are all within easy walking distance.With its historic building, great location, affordable prices and modern facilities (including en-suite throughout), Northumberland House is one of the most attractive places to stay in central London ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your LSE Northumberland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London School Of Economics Northumberland House Hotel London
- LSE Northumberland House London, England