This is a student dorm in London School of Business. Only offer for visitor accommodation during school holidays. I was there for a week during September and enjoyed the proximity to many attractions.
Traveller must note that this is not a hotel and only a dorm. Rooms and beds are comfortable but carpet needs good cleaning. Major down side is the toilet, which is a portable toilet fixed inside the room, and rooms were cleaned only 1 day for the whole week we stayed there. Facilities include laundry, shared kitchen, left baguage service.
Overall, great location (right next to trafalgar square) and good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northumberland House provides great value self-catered accommodation in a magnificent Grade II listed building just off Trafalgar Square.The accommodation is perfectly placed for all of the tourist attractions in central London- theatres, museums, galleries, Covent Garden and Regent Street are all within easy walking distance.With its historic building, great location, affordable prices and modern facilities (including en-suite throughout), Northumberland House is one of the most attractive places to stay in central London ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and SpeedyBooker.com so you can book your LSE Northumberland House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London School Of Economics Northumberland House Hotel London
- LSE Northumberland House London, England