“Amazing, fantastic, wonderful, modern cool hotel!”

Park Plaza County Hall London
Ranked #240 of 1,077 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed September 26, 2009

Fantastic hotel, mins walk from Waterloo train station, London Eye and Westminster Bridge. Modern hotel with friendly staff, great rooms and lovely breakfast. Couldnt ask for more, very high standard of hotel. Would certainly go back and recommend to all.

Reviewed September 25, 2009

Me and my sister stayed at this hotel for one night only when we took in a London show. It is probably the best Central London hotel I have stayed at. The staff are very friendly and polite and we got an upgrade to a suite for £45 between us which included use of the exec. lounge , free bar between 6pm and 8pm and breakfast which we thought was really good value. The hotel is really modern and clean. I would definately stay at this hotel again if I was visiting London in the future

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2009

i usually use this hotel for business so on this occasion travelling for pleasure I hoped my positive business experience would justify using this hotel for leisure.

I was completely correct, the hotel is well situated, the service from the staff is excellent and overall this was an excellent experience.

We had a studio room which was superb for our needs, the room was clean and tidy with all the extras required.THis hotel is to be highly recommended and it certainly is valuse for money

1  Thank ultonian
Reviewed September 18, 2009

Stayed for two nights in one of the penthouse suites - the views were amazing!! The whole hotel gets it just right - this is smart, contemporary done with style and sheer good taste. The location is superb - 3 minutes from either waterloo or embankment tube - but what views - we lay in bed overlooking Big Ben, the River Thames and the London Eye - all of London seemed to be before us!

The staff team were really friendly and welcoming - they couldn't do enough for us - if you are staying in London, look no further than this great hotel.

Reviewed September 16, 2009

Living in Germany as a military officer, I am bestowed with many a dissapponitment being personal and professional. This time around, Park Plaza County Hall has provided me wrong with staff like Jason Davids. After thinking I had lost property of mine in a taxiin August,I had lost hope.I decide to call hotels that I had met up with colleagues and friends. I called Parl Plaza County Hall and spoke to Jason. I gave him so information to which heavy questioning, I found that my property was left at Park Plaza County Hall. I informed him that I would pick it up at 12pm but due to flight problems, I was unable to pick it up at the specific time. He recommended a taxi to drop the itens but after past experience I was not going to let it go down that road agian. He offered to drop it at the hotel I was based at no charge after he finished his shift,,,which he did. He left it with the concierge at the hotel. I called Park Plaza County Hall but he was off on the day I called to say thank you for everything he had done. He went above and beyond.

Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed September 6, 2009

I booked this hotel at a AAA rate of 85 GBP for 2 nights. It is a very good location to the
sights, but is not that convenient to Waterloo with luggage. We stayed pre cruise and dragged our bags around the block to avoid the steps, it was very exhausting. The train was also very crowded. This hotel itself was modern , close to the LONDON eYE and walkable to Buckingham Palace, Westminter and the Thames River Cruises. If you can get a good rate go for it.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jfd
Reviewed September 5, 2009

Just getting around to reviewing this hotel, which had just opened on our visit. We got a great rate as it had just opened....just under $100 u.s. Loved the location by the London Eye and all the sites across the Thames. Was glad we split our time in two locations, however, so we could enjoy different parts of the city and this is a bit aways from "Museum Mile", etc. The suite we had was really amazing for the price- all tripped out with automatic lighting, flat screen TV and beautiful, modern bath. Quite spacious with a separate sitting room with a beautiful full-length window overlooking the Thames. The included full English breakfast was fair to good, and we loved the modern look of the hotel. They were still working out a few kinks during our visit (elevators took forever!), which I'm sure they've worked out. Well worth it if you can capture a great rate.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple