Park Plaza County Hall London
$448
$438
Hotels.com
8,015 results
All reviewswaterloo stationlondon eyebig benstudio roomsouth bankthe sofa bedthe penthousekitchen areasmall kitchenettecity viewwestminster abbeynespresso machineexcellent locationan upgradefantastic hotelmini barbooked this hotel
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

2nd visit to this hotel, I feel for one night stay for a 2 adult 2kid family over £200 is a bit pricey. However only bad things were view from the room 204 was a shed building or something, kids sofa bed is very hard and room wasn't as large as b4, but not there to spend time in room. Lovely reception, helpful staff, clean white crisp bedding, excellent location straight on Westminster tube and over the bridge and your at the hotel, fantastic breakfast, food from bar was also to high standard even have kids menu. Kids get fun pack on arrival with wrist bands with hotel details should they get lost, and pretend money which is exchange to ice cream in the bar, just what they needed after theatre show yummy

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Smyth76
PPCHLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza County Hall London, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Smyth76,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry that your children found the sofa bed to be uncomfortable. I will ensure that this is passed to our Head of Housekeeping to address.

It's great that your children could come back from the theatre and enjoy spending their Park Plaza money!

I do hope you are able to stay with us again when you are next in London.

Emily Abbam

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Room spacious, spotlessly clean and very comfortable - make sure you upgrade to a junior suite!!!!Breakfast beautiful, hot and try the beef sausages Mmmmmm. Ate in the restaurant, the lamb is to die for and the chap serving me was very personable! Can't wait to stay again

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
PPCHLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza County Hall London, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

lick_the_lid

Thank you for another 5 star review!!!

I have to agree our Junior Suite rooms are definitely worth the small upgrade fee.

I am glad that you experienced our amazing breakfast and dinner in our restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards

Bradley Werb

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Let me start with the only two tiny negatives I have. Firstly, your final bill does not come as a detailed bill so keep all the chits you sign so you can double check your final bill. Saying this, the only issue with my bill was that the mini bar was opened twice by accident and charges appeared on the bill. Secondly, I couldn't get mobile phone reception in the bed area of the room. Again this was such a minor thing for me but might be an inconvenience for some.

However, this didn't dent my enjoyment of my stay one bit. When I booked I asked if it was possible to have an extra bed put in the room for Saturday as my sister was coming through for 1 night. When I arrived, I was told that I had been upgraded to a room with a double bed and a double sofa bed. The sofa bed was made up when I arrived but one quick call to reception and that was sorted.

Staff were wonderful, friendly and helpful. The prices in the hotel bar were not extortionate considering that the hotel was so central and the bar food was tasty. If you want a great meal you can't go far wrong with the restaurant in the hotel. The food was very enjoyable and reasonably priced. However, breakfast was a bit of a nightmare. I only went for breakfast on the Sunday and when I went down at about 9.30 am the restaurant and bar were full and there were queues. I'm not sure if you can book for a time.

I would definitely stay here again and in fact would look forward to a trip to a busy, noisy, dirty London if I knew a stay at this hotel was involved.

Room Tip: I'm pretty sure you can get views of the London Eye so ask for this if you like a nice view. My room was at the front, busy side of the hotel but was very quiet and although a pretty view would have been a bonus, I didn't spend enough time in my room for it to worry me.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Bagpuss65_11

Bagpuss65_11

Thank you for the great review, and is great that you enjoyed your complimentary upgrade to one of our studio rooms.

I am glad you will stay with us again and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Kind Regards

Bradley Werb

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Honestly? I don't have a bad word to say about this great hotel, its fantastic staff or brilliant location. My particular thanks to Blessing and his team in Guest Relations who gave me an upgrade to a Junior Suite and to Francisco in the bar for his excellent suggestion of a cold glass of prosecco when I got back to the hotel after a full day of meetings. The room was well-equipped, comfortable and quiet and the central location meant I could walk to most of my meetings. I'm in London every two to three months for work and this will now be my hotel of choice every time I'm there. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel for leisure trips, too. I spend a great deal of my time travelling in Europe and the US for work and the Park Plaza beats many more expensive hotels hands-down.

Room Tip: If there is the possibility of an upgrade to a Junior Suite, grab it with both hands! The kitchenette and lounge area that these rooms have makes them your own little apartment in central London.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Isola20

I am absolutely delighted to read your words of praise following your recent stay with us at Park Plaza County Hall. I am so happy that the team and I exceeded your expectations. Thank you for recognising Francisco for the excellent work he does in the bar. He certainly appreciates the recognition. It is this service that also makes Park Plaza County Hall and the team we have here one of the best hotels in London. I have shared your comments with them already and
we all look forward to your next visit.

Blessing Tavaya

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I booked this hotel for one night as we were going to a concert. I never sleep well in hotels, but this hotel is the only one have ever had a great nights sleep in! The rooms are gorgeous, clean and the bed is very comfortable! Great location right near Waterloo station! We also opted for a room service breakfast in bed for the morning which was heavenly! And for £13pp the amount and quality of food we got was worth it! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013
PPCHLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza County Hall London, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Mila125,

Thank you for your review!

It's always nice to read that our guests have found Park Plaza County Hall to be the best hotel they have ever stayed in!

I am convinced you will return and make sure you check out our website for the best deals.

Emily Abbam