“just brilliant.”

Park Plaza County Hall London
Ranked #239 of 1,077 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed December 22, 2013

absolutely amazing hotel, I had booked a normal double suite for me & my partner and when we got their they told us that they had upgraded us to a executive studio suite & brought us a bottle of wine to our room as it was our anniversary.

The staff were very helpful & made it even more of a pleasent stay, the hotel is litteraly a 5 minute walk if that to the London eye & 5 minutes from the tube station. Excellent hotel I will deffinitly be returning!

• Stayed: December 2013
PPCHLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza County Hall London, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

NatalieH94,

I am so happy that you enjoyed the room, wine and location of the hotel.

It really does sound like you had a memorable anniversary stay!

Happy New Year to you both.

Guest Relations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (7,700)

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I won't bore you all with a massive story but I brought my mom to London for her birthday and she had the most AMAZING time ever. Upon arrival everyone in the hotel was extremely welcoming and helpful. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived so we had some drinks and a bite to eat at the bar which was very tasty. By the time we had finished in the bar our room was ready and it was so worth the wait, the room was perfect with the most beautiful view of the London eye. There was also a bottle of wine, a card and balloons in the room for my mom which I am truly grateful for. The hotel is so easy to get to and there are plenty shops, restaurants and transport links on the doorstep which was handy.

I arranged for breakfast to be delivered to our room for 9:30-9:45am and exactly at 9:30am there was a knock on the door and breakfast was served. Everything was to perfection and lots of it too.

I seriously cannot thank the staff at Park Plaza County Hall enough, especially the lady in housekeeping. I always tend to leave something behind everywhere I go and this time I left my iPod. It wasn't until I checked out and was shopping in Central London before I noticed that I left it in the room. I went back to the hotel and inquired to see if it had been handed in and it was sitting in lost property :) from the bottom of my heart I can't thank the lady in housekeeping enough for her honesty and handing it in. There are seriously genuinely kind and honest people around especially at Park Plaza County Hall.

I said I didn't want to bore you with a massive story and I think I failed to do so but if you want a lovely weekend break please go to Park Plaza County Hall you really won't be disappointed and I will definitely be back soon.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

Kind Regards,

Ayesha

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

MissGxo,

FANTASTIC!!!

Soooo pleased to read your detailed review and that you enjoyed your stay!

All the team are so pleased and say thank you!

Have a lovely New Year and we will see you again soon!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

A good, average business hotel. The best thing about it is its location for which it charges handsomely. My only real complaint was that the room was stiflingly hot. This is not a unique issue in the UK where the air conditioning controls never seem to make any actual difference.

The food was pleasant but unremarkable. Staff were friendly enough.

wageouris,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to read that you experienced a very hot room. Our Maintenance team can assist and adjust the temperature further, but I apologise that during your stay the temperature was not set to an ambient temperature.

If you do decide to stay again, please do not hesitate to contact me on ppchgrm@pphe.com.

I wish you a Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

We loved our stay here, the suite was fantastic - we had an amazing view of the city! The service was the best I have ever known in a hotel. The restaurant was very nice and the location was perfect.

We had to cut our stay short as a family member at home was very unwell - Emily Abbam helped me to amend the booking, she was very attentive.

We can't wait to return in 2014!

Stayed: December 2013

Mscath1,

Ahhh thank you so much for your lovely review.

I was happy to assist and I am pleased that you enjoyed the attentiveness of the team.

Can't wait to welcome you back!!!

Happy New Year.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I stay in hotels in London every week, and this is the best yet. Very friendly staff, efficient services, free internet, good fitness centre - really no complaints at all. (To be fair - I was given a room upgrade, but will certainly go back anyway)

1  Thank davidh of england

davidh of england,

I am so pleased that you had a great stay and that we are the best hotel you have stayed in, within London, yet!!! :)

Great that you will come again - we can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Stayed one night as having a work party nearby. What a great hotel, staff very very attentive, nice bar, great food and I had a very peaceful nights sleep. Only two minute walk to London Eye and Big Ben etc, also easy walk to nearest tube station.

Would definitely chose to stay here again when in London.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

AdmiralGant,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that a great stay was had with us for your work party nearby!

I do hope you had a great Christmas and from all the team, we wish you a happy New Year!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

This place was perfect. The room was great. The breakfast was good quality with plenty of choice and service was good. The staff were very friendly when we checked in. Everything was clean. I enjoyed the glass lift!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
PPCHLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza County Hall London, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

pebbyk,

I am really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us!!!

I think that our lifts are pretty cool too!

Thank you for your review and I wish you a Merry Christmas.