Very nice hotel close to Waterloo. Food was fabulous. Room was nice but shower screen was worse than useless bathroom floor really wet after shower. All staff were very helpful and foreign. £125 per night for B&B in central London is pretty reasonable I think. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Plaza County Hall London is conveniently located on the south side of the River Thames near Waterloo Station and is next to London's County Hall, home to several attractions, including the London Sea Life Aquarium. The hotel is within minutes of a number of local attractions, including the London Eye, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Our London accommodation features modern guest rooms, six well-equipped meeting rooms with natural daylight, restaurant & bar, an Executive Lounge and a fitness centre. Choose Park Plaza County Hall London and see what makes us one of the top Waterloo hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Plaza County Hall London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza County Hall London Hotel London
- Park Plaza London
- London Park Plaza
- Park Plaza County Hall London England