Park Plaza County Hall London
$281
$238
Trip.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$175
$244
$167
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$135
$113
Agoda.com
7,964 results
All reviewswaterloo stationlondon eyebig benstudio roomsouth bankthe sofa bedthe penthousekitchen areasmall kitchenettecity viewwestminster abbeynespresso machineexcellent locationan upgradefantastic hotelmini barbooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel a number of times when we visit London. It is in a great location to the majority of attractions. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the rooms that we have had for the last couple of stays have been excellent. The bonus for us as we come of a coach tour is the washing facilities. last but not least is "Big" Gary the doorman who is the most h4elpfull, friendly person you could come across. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
PPCHLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza County Hall London, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Peter C,

I am pleased 'BIG' Gary is always on hand to welcome you! I agree that he is a welcome sight.

We do have great washing facilities for our guests - especially if you are with us for a while.

I am pleased you would recommend us highly - please do come again soon!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

It was our first trip to London as well as celebrating my husband's birthday and this hotel was fantastic. Great location to all tourist attractions, walking distance to the Underground Tube, and lots of nice restaurants nearby. Our favorite breakfast place was a French Patisserie - amazing food! As for the hotel, the staff was extremely friendly and quite helpful. I had an unfortunate incident when we were checking in that I realized my cell phone was not in my purse. I thought for sure someone had pickpocketed me while we were in line at the front desk. The concierge at the time took control and called my cell number and luckily the person who had my phone answered. The concierge asked him where he was and we walked together to get it. A young boy had found it on the street. Long story short I was so happy to get my phone back and was grateful to this man for taking the time to help me!! The hotel itself was lovely, clean, modern, and rooms were quite spacious. The added touch was because it was my husband's birthday the hotel sent a care package filled with bottled water and lots of snacks. We really felt like a king and queen with our 2 princesses!

Room Tip: away from the elevators so you don't hear the traffic - we were fortunate to be around the corner
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Larissa D,

WOW!!!

What a great review!!!

I am happy to read one of our team helped you to locate you phone and retrieve it!

I am pleased you enjoyed the gifts for your husbands birthday also!!!

I am sure we will see you again soon!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Took my daughter for her Sweet 16, booked a room with breakfast. Hotel location was good close to two underground stations. Walking distance to Spamalot, The London Eye, Big Ben, and a Hop on and off tour bus. Next time I would ask for a room on higher floor with better view. We had inside room. The lifts were on the slow side and could get very crowded in the morning.
Other than that the only downside was that to step into the tub/shower was a high and wide wall. The width made it very difficult, add water and it is very slippery.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on an outside wall higher up
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

redlafrance,

I am pleased you and your daughter could come and stay with us for such a special occassion.

Next time, please ask if we have rooms on a higher floor or if you can even upgrade to the next room category to enhance your stay, expecially for a special occassion!

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

The Park Plaza is not the most charming hotel, but it's practical and good for families or business travelers alike. The hotel is located a short walk from the river and the London Eye, as well as Waterloo station. Check-in was a bit chaotic on the day I was there. It would help to have some sort of queue rather than a mass of people congregating however they wanted. Once I reached a staff member, they were friendly but went way overboard in selling the hotel restaurants. It's their job, but it's annoying when you just want to check in and get on with it.

The room itself was functional. I was upgraded to have a small living room area and kitchenette, which is helpful. That said, this definitely isn't a cozy or romantic room. It's probably great for families or businessmen on extended trips.

It felt like the elevators were really slow -- perhaps they don't have enough elevators running at once, but it felt like we were always waiting and waiting and then stopping at every floor.

Overall I would stay at the hotel again for work, but it's not a place I would choose for personal travel, though the rates are quite reasonable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

cillierabbit,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

I am sorry you checked in during a busy time for us - it can sometimes be busier in our lobby, especially if we have groups checking in on a particular day. We will use your feedback to look at ways we can improve. Thank you also for your feedback with regards to your room.

I do hope you are able to come back and stay with us again when you are next on a business trip in London.

Guest Relations Manger

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I took my daughter and her best friend as a surprise for my daughters 9th birthday (she loves a show and to stay in a London hotel)
We arrived a bit early so our room wasn't ready, at this point my daughter didn't know we was also going to see a show, I explained to the receptionist what I'd planned and how I needed to get the girls changed, no problem she said here's the keys to the gym you can take the girls down there to get them changed.
Once the girls were ready the hotel doorman assisted us into a cab.
Upon our return we were shown to our room, I had mentioned to reception about eating in the restaurant that evening and reception telephoned me to arrange a suitable time slot.
The suit was lovely, spotlessly clean. We headed down to the restaurant and the staff there bent over backwards to make it special for my daughter (they also sung happy birthday to her) the meal itself was perfect, when my daughter decided she needed the little girls room halfway through our meal the waitress very kindly took her to show her the way.
Breakfast the next morning was also very nice. I can't find any thing about this hotel that I'm not happy with!
I would also like to say a massive thank you to ALL the staff of the hotel for making such a big fuss of my little girl and her friend, a birthday we will all remember for a long time!

Stayed: October 2013
PPCHLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza County Hall London, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

sailsclo,

What a lovely review!

I have just shared it with our team and we are all so happy we were involved in making great memories for you all.

I really hope you can come back and stay with us again soon!