This hotel is situated opposite of the Radisson Westminster bridge. However the County Hall hotel is much smaller than his big brother on the other side of the street.
It does not have much of a view but is well situated, close to houses of parliament, river Thames walk and on walking distance of underground and railway stations.
The rooms are fine as well is the breakfast buffet. In the main atrium the lifts moves freely. This however is not without sound. The noise of these elevators can be heard in the rooms facing the atrium which can be disturbing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Plaza County Hall London is conveniently located on the south side of the River Thames near Waterloo Station and is next to London's County Hall, home to several attractions, including the London Sea Life Aquarium. The hotel is within minutes of a number of local attractions, including the London Eye, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Our London accommodation features modern guest rooms, six well-equipped meeting rooms with natural daylight, restaurant & bar, an Executive Lounge and a fitness centre. Choose Park Plaza County Hall London and see what makes us one of the top Waterloo hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Park Plaza County Hall London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza County Hall London Hotel London
- Park Plaza London
- London Park Plaza
- Park Plaza County Hall London England