Wow. We couldn't have asked for a better location and experience. The room was clean and on the 13th floor we had a great view of the London Eye, Westminster and Big Ben. The shower had great water pressure but that glass wall let a lot of water splash out. They had a dry line for your clothes in the shower too. The staff was friendly. Check-in was fast. We were joining a group and this hotel was selected for us. Great choice. We consider ourselves quite lucky. Breakfast was tasty and had a nice variety. The WI-FI was weak and we had to stand at the door to get a signal at all. We plan to stay at the Park Plaza County Hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Plaza County Hall London is conveniently located on the south side of the River Thames near Waterloo Station and is next to London's County Hall, home to several attractions, including the London Sea Life Aquarium. The hotel is within minutes of a number of local attractions, including the London Eye, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Our London accommodation features modern guest rooms, six well-equipped meeting rooms with natural daylight, restaurant & bar, an Executive Lounge and a fitness centre. Choose Park Plaza County Hall London and see what makes us one of the top Waterloo hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Plaza County Hall London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza County Hall London Hotel London
- Park Plaza London
- London Park Plaza
- Park Plaza County Hall London England