My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights late August 2013. The location is fabulous, and we were lucky enough to have a room with a view of the London Eye and Big Ben. The hotel staff was very helpful, even before our arrival helping me make reservations for a car service from the airport. They also helped with restaurant suggestions, touring suggestions. Breakfast is great too. My only complaint is that the wireless signal was not good in our room, I had to sit out by the elevator to retrieve mail. But that was a small inconvenience for the fabulous view our room had, I wouldn't have traded it for anything. We were going to start a 15 night cruise upon our departure, so their self service laundry was a huge plus for us too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Plaza County Hall London is conveniently located on the south side of the River Thames near Waterloo Station and is next to London's County Hall, home to several attractions, including the London Sea Life Aquarium. The hotel is within minutes of a number of local attractions, including the London Eye, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Our London accommodation features modern guest rooms, six well-equipped meeting rooms with natural daylight, restaurant & bar, an Executive Lounge and a fitness centre. Choose Park Plaza County Hall London and see what makes us one of the top Waterloo hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Plaza County Hall London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza County Hall London Hotel London
- Park Plaza London
- London Park Plaza
- Park Plaza County Hall London England