My husband and I booked directly with the hotel website for 4 nights standard room with breakfast at Park Plaza County Hall in April this year before we joined our 27 days Great European Tours to celebrate our 35 years wedding anniversary. On arrival at the hotel, we were upgraded to a studio room with a separate lounge on the 8th floor with a great view of the London eye and a card with a bottle of wine. The room is extremely clean, well equipped and beautifully decorated. It has a kitchenette area with microwave, kettle, Nespresso coffee maker, fridge, plates and cutlery. The bathroom was lovely - huge shower and bathtub and lovely toiletries, complete with bathrobes and slippers to make you feel right at home! The hotel is close to Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, London Eye, Houses of Parliment and Waterloo Station. The breakfast was excellent and the staff were very helpful and professional. The hotel was right next door to Trafalgar Head Office which was only 2 minutes walk with our big luggages for the start of our European Tours. The housekeeping staff very kindly brought our breakfast to our room at 5.30am before we checked out.
We left in a hurry and left behind my husband's leather belt. On our return from our European Tours, we stayed for a night before we fly home to Australia. My husband's belt was brought to our room and we were very lucky to have the Studio room with great view of the London Eye.
Thank you to Park Plaza County Hall for making us feel so special . I have shared my positive experience with all my family, friends and colleagues. We look forward to going back to Park Plaza County Hall on our next visit to London.
A special note to all aussies who are travelling to London and joining Trafalgar Tours. Park Plaza County Hall Hotel is the best hotel and right next door to Trafalgar Head Office York Street. In fact the bus stopped right in front of the hotel to drop us off on our return from Europe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Plaza County Hall London is conveniently located on the south side of the River Thames near Waterloo Station and is next to London's County Hall, home to several attractions, including the London Sea Life Aquarium. The hotel is within minutes of a number of local attractions, including the London Eye, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Our London accommodation features modern guest rooms, six well-equipped meeting rooms with natural daylight, restaurant & bar, an Executive Lounge and a fitness centre. Choose Park Plaza County Hall London and see what makes us one of the top Waterloo hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Plaza County Hall London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza County Hall London Hotel London
- Park Plaza London
- London Park Plaza
- Park Plaza County Hall London England