We stayed in the Presidential Apartments Luxury One bedroom apartment and it was the best I ever tried in London, although I must have tried over a dozen. The location just could not be better with the District line tube 200 metres, great supermarket and drugstore, perfect restaurants on main street.
Reception takes even the nastiest request with a smile and help you every way they can. The rooms are large and clean, the furnishing is far from luxury but very practical. Perfectly clean, except you need to ask for having your bedlinen replaced otherwise it can stay for even 5 nights. The only negative is the slamming doors but this is the worst I can say about it. Simply perfect in every sense and for the category very much value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located at 102 George Street, serviced by an exclusive lift. We offer studios and one bedroom apartments to let on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, featuring a fully fitted kitchen and living area. Apartment extras include free Wi-Fi, Satellite TV, Air Conditioning and Daily Maid service. Our prime location ensures that you are never too far away from any of the attractions of London, be it the wonderful parks or multiple variety of restaurants, casinos, pubs, museums, cinemas, theatres or Stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Presidential Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidential Apartments Hotel London
- Presidential Apartments London, England