My husband, teenage daughter and myself had 4 nights in a one bedroom apartment. The best thing about these apartments is the location.... you are very close to shopping on Oxford Street, 3 tube stations and the Tesco downstairs. There is also a M&S a few minutes away.
The first thing you notice is the lift...its the smallest I have ever seen, but it works!
We had quite a lot of street noise from a car park below our room.
We loved having a kitchen, and I thought I would love the washing machine, except it was faulty and left my clothes very wet. They tried to get it going but unfortunately we checked out with a bag of wet clothes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located at 102 George Street, serviced by an exclusive lift. We offer studios and one bedroom apartments to let on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, featuring a fully fitted kitchen and living area. Apartment extras include free Wi-Fi, Satellite TV, Air Conditioning and Daily Maid service. Our prime location ensures that you are never too far away from any of the attractions of London, be it the wonderful parks or multiple variety of restaurants, casinos, pubs, museums, cinemas, theatres or Stores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Presidential Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidential Apartments Hotel London
- Presidential Apartments London, England