“Highly recommend”

Escape Land Oxford Street
Ranked #33 of 393 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Escape Land is a live escape game in London. Locked up in a room with a group of 3-6 people, you've got 60 minutes to fight through a maze of puzzles and mysteries and to open up the final exit door. Ideal for team building, game enthusiasts, friends & families.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Went in a group of 6, all early 20 year old professionals for a bday. Very good alternative activity for London, albeit a little weird. Drinks at Satan's Whiskers rounded off a great night. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Went with my mate Dave and a few other mates for his birthday. The puzzles were quite tricky, but I managed to carry the team to victory

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Went there with 2 of my friends and once we entered the room there were so many mazes and tasks to challenge our logical skills that we barely made it in time :) Great experience, would definitely recommend going there and testing your abilities!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Went with family - two adults and two teens - and we had a great time! Didn't know what to expect as we'd never even heard of escape games (not big in US, I guess), but we REALLY enjoyed it. Room puzzles are challenging but not frustrating and the attendant was really helpful and nice.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Yesterday was my 4th attempt at an escape game, having done two others in London as well as one in Budapest. I loved them all but must say Escape Land was my favourite! We played with 4 people and just managed to make it out under an hour with only a few clues. Was so much fun! Highly recommended.