We (a family of 4) have just spent 4 nights in this hotel and we were very pleased with our overall stay, the staff were freindly and helpful and our room was well looked after. It was in easy reach of the tube system and central finchley (the nearest tube station) was on the northern line which took you straight into the city centre. One tip we would share is to buy your day travel passes as soon as you get there and that enables you to use the buses to and from the tube station too and we found this a benefit as we walked so much during our stay that every chance to sit down was appreciated. Our only complaint was the selection for breakfast, we understand that the area is mainly jewish but I would say the guests were about 50-50 and the lack of bacon or ham made the breakfast choice limited for the period of our stay. We appreciate and respect that religious restrictions should be catered for but surely both parties can be accomadated, we even looked for a cafe close by for a couple of rashers but couldnt find any.
We would def give the hotel a big thumbs up for a London break and our kids asked if we can return on the 3 hour journey home so high praise from them too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prominently located at Henly's Corner - the intersection of A41 Finchley Road and A406 North Circular - and being located outside the Congestion Zone, the hotel offers superb road network links into Central London and to all major motorways (M1, M4,M11 & M25) The hotel offers its guests secure car parking facilities on site. Situated within minutes of Golders Green Tube Station, the hotel also has excellent airport and Central London connections via National Express Coaches & the Underground network. With its close proximity to the newly opened Wembley Stadium Complex and Emirates Stadium, the hotel is the ideal venue for accommodation & meetings prior or after events. For local area entertainment, there are a wide variety of restaurants, Brent Cross Shopping Centre and historic pubs & venues. Kenwood House, RAF Museum, Alexandra Palace, Highgate & Kinloss United Synagogue are but to mention a few. The hotel offers 83 fully air-conditioned, spacious bedrooms boasting comfort at budget prices. All bedrooms are en-suite with power showers and benefit from high speed internet access with WIFI connectivity, satellite TV, radio, dial direct telephone, hairdryer and tea & coffee making facilities.Our hotel is expertly designed for total accessibility to all. Our meeting room facilities feature natural daylight and have state of the art audio/visual equipment & lighting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London - Golders Green North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London - Golders Green North Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express London - Golders Green North England