As always you can be confident with Holiday Inn Express that your accommodation is going to be to a good standard. The room we had 109 was exceptionally roomy being a corner room. Other rooms occupied by our party were smaller but still of a reasonable size.
We had no complaints with the rooms and the reception staff were helpful with local travel information. The free parking at the hotel somewhat offsets the cost of travel into central London with the 50 minute bus journey, from the stop directly outside the hotel, costing £2.30 each way. Golders Green Tube Station is a half hour walk or a no.82 bus ride from outside the hotel. Finchley Tube Station is about a 20 minute walk in the opposite direction. The cheapest form of travel seems to be the Oyster Card. A taxi from central London back to the hotel cost approx £35.
The only criticism we had was the lack of the usual Holiday Inn Express hot breakfast which made the breakfast a little limited especially when staying a few nights.
Golders Green town centre has a good variety of shops and is a pleasant area.
A really good place to eat is the Italian Restaurant under the railway bridge L'Artista also Charlie's Italian Restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prominently located at Henly's Corner - the intersection of A41 Finchley Road and A406 North Circular - and being located outside the Congestion Zone, the hotel offers superb road network links into Central London and to all major motorways (M1, M4,M11 & M25) The hotel offers its guests secure car parking facilities on site. Situated within minutes of Golders Green Tube Station, the hotel also has excellent airport and Central London connections via National Express Coaches & the Underground network. With its close proximity to the newly opened Wembley Stadium Complex and Emirates Stadium, the hotel is the ideal venue for accommodation & meetings prior or after events. For local area entertainment, there are a wide variety of restaurants, Brent Cross Shopping Centre and historic pubs & venues. Kenwood House, RAF Museum, Alexandra Palace, Highgate & Kinloss United Synagogue are but to mention a few. The hotel offers 83 fully air-conditioned, spacious bedrooms boasting comfort at budget prices. All bedrooms are en-suite with power showers and benefit from high speed internet access with WIFI connectivity, satellite TV, radio, dial direct telephone, hairdryer and tea & coffee making facilities.Our hotel is expertly designed for total accessibility to all. Our meeting room facilities feature natural daylight and have state of the art audio/visual equipment & lighting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London - Golders Green North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London - Golders Green North Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express London - Golders Green North England