“Good food, good value”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Service here is excellent. Waiters are dedicated to your table and are very efficient. The lobster is really sweet and succulent, the entire portion is huge and good value for money. The atmosphere is really relaxed and music is good too. Our waiter's name is Ashley and she was very helpful and attentive.

1  Thank Elliotteo

Reviewed July 12, 2014

The staff are lovely and very welcoming which creates a relaxed and friendly athmosphere. It was our first time in the restaurant and we would definately go back. Lovely food, lovely people. The only thing I would say is if they ask you if you want water for the table ask for tap water they charge £3.50 for a bottle of water

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

But I couldn't fault this restaurant for anything. The staff were very helpful and made sure we had everything we want. They were very accommodating even though I hadn't made a reservation and brought extra guests, I realise I caused a lot of trouble for them trying to squeeze so many in on a small table.
I would definitely recommend the lobster roll in a brioche bun. My brother ordered a jumbo lobster and had a good time.
The atmosphere was very lively but not hustle and bustle noisy. Very positive feels. Would definitely being my friends on my next trip.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

so glad they opened a new one, much less busy so you can easily get a table.
more intimate than the one in soho.
and the food never fails.
will go back for sure

Reviewed June 24, 2014

They have the most delicious burgers in London. Everything was excellent including atmosphere and service, thanks to Hannah.

Been to Burger and Lobster - Oxford Circus? Share your experiences!