“I like it here”

Ranked #926 of 1,908 things to do in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed April 7, 2018

Staff are very friendly, especially the bar staff. This is a smaller casino in London but its not overly busy and has a nice clam atmosphere to it. They have a smoking area, and the casino itself is very clean also.

Date of experience: April 2018

Reviewed July 14, 2017

Warmly welcomed on arrival,.We were ask to join, but it's FREE and all I had to do was flash my passport We were offered a casino tour, given a match bet, and free drinks voucher. Nice welcome! Insider the casino we found it small, the receptionist joked and called it cosy. From memory I'd say it only had 4 or 5 roulette tables with a low, low 50p minimum-totality (amazballs for london), around the same amount of blackjack tables, and I believe I saw something like a punto table and a few other punto type card games(?) (I like swamping the roulette tables with colours, might give 21 a go but I've never really been interested in games like punto banco just feels like a coin toss on red or black to me. so apologises if I've got it wrong and the other games ain't punto). Great atmosphere, friendly staff. I defo recommend checking it out.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed February 22, 2017

There are certainly better casinos around in London. In my personal view, this casino is not of Genting Group standard. It's quite small, nothing fancy and it's just another place to try out your luck. The staffs are pretty friendly though.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank TheConciergeSupreme
Reviewed November 17, 2016

Had a really fun night here with a small group of friends, great atmosphere, friendly staff and a good choice of food and drinks on the menu! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: October 2016