“Great Value”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn London Hackney Hotel
Ranked #119 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I searched forever to find an affordable place to stay in London that didn't look like the next site for a Jack the Ripper murder. This find was AMAZING. The neighborhood is dicey but the hotel is really close to the London Overground so you can hustle right from the station to the hotel, although you might want to pop in to the Co-op grocery store right next to the station before you do.

The hotel itself is new and shines like a bright new penny.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Hackney_OpsMgr, Manager at Premier Inn London Hackney Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2015

Good day to you,

I would like to take this time to say a big thank you to all who took the time to writing feedbacks to the team at Hackney Premier Inn. We have taken all your feedbacks and comment onboard to help delivery a brilliant service the other guest that came after you.

Again thank you very much for your review and we are looking towards your return.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Excellent transport links - hotel is just across the road from Dalston Junction train station with frequent trains to Whitechapel for the London Underground, a bus stop round the corner with 24 hour buses going straight to Waterloo.

The hotel is new, clean, comfortable. Self check in desks are quick and convenient... However because of these we never actually spoke to a member of staff until check out and that felt a little impersonal.

30 mins of free wifi was welcome. Breakfast good.

We had a pleasant stay and would not hesitate to book this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mazambane

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Nice new premier inn, looked after and so far well maintained. Clean and tidy and the staff were very welcoming and approchable. Onsite restaurant/bar but no onsite car park. Good transport route for city

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank NJH77

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Excellently located 25 minutes from Liverpool Street Station (Bus 242 door to door!) this premier inn is probably my new favourite for the London PI's I have used over my 7 years travelling and staying here.

The area around the hotel isnt the most pleasant, but that can be said for lots of areas in London or any city for that matter.

Check in was eventless and the room was very clean, VERY comfortable, Large HDTV on the wall (Excellent for watching England getting beaten in the world cup!) and the AirConditioning worked very well also. Air con is a must in London in the Summer!

No particular views from the room but to be honest I wasnt there for a view!

Also Note the TV volume is restricted to 15 which means other guests dont get frustrated at loud TVs but it may be an issue for those who have hearing difficulties. I would advise you to speak to the staff if that is an issue.

The double shower was powerful enough, the ensuite area clean and obviously new, overall the room was very comfortable and large enough for me staying on business for the week.

In any of these mid range budget (ish) hotels there is never enough wardrobe space for a couple staying for 5 days or more, the same can be said for this room. It met my needs though.

I didnt really see any staff as I came and went through reception and I had no issues so therefore did not interact with any staff other than check in. Those staff that I did see always appeared to be pleasant.

Rooms 501 and 502 were in their own little area but too near the lifts for my liking. Room 510 was located right by the lift lobby and I would imagine the noise would be higher in that area as guests pass from the lifts to their rooms. There is a door for this area also and although it didnt bang shut, I could imagine it to be annoying if it was going all the time!

Assuming Rooms X01 and X02, X10 are the same on each floor I would avoid those room numbers (101,201,301 etc)

Room Tip: See my review. I would avoid rooms X01, X02 and X10 (Where X is the floor number)
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank MeAndMrsJonesUK

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Stayed for 3 nights in June 2014. Fairly new, easily accessible via bus and train (Dalston Junction Stn). Most comfortable as per Premier Inn standard. Service by all staff was excellent. They helped me find alternative cheaper accomodation for my son and advising on my travel needs. Plenty of halal food nearby on High Street. Recommended.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We've enjoyed our holidays in this hotel. Supermarkets and overground station in one minute walking (25-30 minutes to city centre), many bus stops to different locations.

Equipment is brand new, you can even catch a light smell of reconstruction in your room. Free 30 minutes Wi-Fi connection (3 pounds per day or 10 pounds per day after that). The only downside is lack of fresh air because of automatic ventilation system which is very common for London hotels. We will come back for sure.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank DuoTuristo

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Stayed here for business for one night only. Unfortunately I had to use the 'good nights sleep guaranteed' policy and claim the money back for my company due to a rather noisy service duct however, as a new hotel I can accept and understand that a few issues will need ironing out as the building 'beds in' (no pun intended). The hotel refunded the money with no problem at all.
The room I had was very spacious and overall, really comfortable. I was really impressed by the new beds. The tv in the room is really good too, a 40" samsung.
My colleague and I also ate here and were both struck by the politeness and helpfulness of the staff. The food was really great too......their full house burger is fantastic.
Great location too so overall, I've had to rate as good despite my lack of sleep. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: try a room on a higher floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business