Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $139.50
from $41.70
from $100.40
6,531 results
All reviews windsor castle day tour total london experience bus driver roman baths stonehenge tour bath stonehenge stratford upon avon harry potter graham oxford sites dover cotswolds overview england jack
Reviewed today via mobile

We had a great tour with Kevin on the blue line. Witty and knowledgeable. Had a great time. Looking forward to seeing more

Reviewed today

My wife and I book this tour as I had always wanted to see Stonehenge. I got to see Windsor Castle and the Roman baths in the city of Bath as well. A wonderful tour but exhausting as well. Plan on 12-13 hours, but well worth it! They have very comfortable buses and you can get in a quick nap or two between stops.

Reviewed yesterday

Booked a tour for Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath for one day. Be prepared for a lot of bus time and only about 1.5 hours at each site. You cannot take a hot drink on the bus with you so no morning coffee for the road.

Reviewed yesterday

VERY disappointing. Wow... where do I begin. First, I would like to point out that I am the kind of person that rarely complains about service or food, so when I say the service was really disappointing, it was REALLY disappointing. I purchased the Hop on Hop off 24 hours + 24 hours free ticket and it was a bit annoying because I knew that online it was 29 pounds, and in person they charged me 32 pounds... they wouldn't lower it to the online price. I didn't want to purchase it online because I wasn't sure how long one of my walking tours would last, so I thought it would be best to get it in person once I would be ready to use the hop-on hop-off immediately.

One of the main reasons why I chose to use golden tours is because on their website it states "Buses Depart Every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and Every 15-20 mins from elsewhere." This is a lie. The buses do NOT depart from main tourist points every 5-10 min or every 15-20 min from other places. Oftentimes I had to wait at least 30 minutes for a bus to come to a stop and twice I had a disastrous adventure with the bus. While I would wait for the golden tours buses, there were always a few buses from the other 2 hop-on hop-off buses passing by, which shows that those companies offer better service. Once I waited an hour at a bus stop near Kensington Palace... the bus never came. I literally had to walk across part of the city, I got a bit lost, and after asking several people I finally managed to find a different golden tours bus stop. The worst experience was probably on my last day though. I walked across the whole city for an hour and a half with my heavy backpack (this was my last day in London and I had to go to the airport after). Why? Because the bus never arrived... yet again. I was drenched in sweat from walking across the entire big city and I had to go on my flight like that...

Another main reason why I chose this company was because I really wanted to go on the blue bus route with the live guide. Both times that I was on the blue route there was no live guide. This was extremely disappointing for me. Basically the main reasons why I chose golden tours was the bus frequency and the live guide. 32 pounds is a lot of money for a hop-on hop-off bus, and I definitely expect better service for this price. If they would charge half price so like 15 pounds, then this kind of service would be more understandable and acceptable, but it would still be really disappointing. But for 32 pounds? Come on.

I have some friends coming to London now & how can I recommend this service to them? I can't... I will have to say use one of the other companies if you are planning on doing a hop-on hop-off tour or simply use the city buses. The city buses cost 1.5 pounds every time you get on one... how far you travel by bus does not matter, you always pay 1.5 pounds. So incredibly disappointed. I didn't make it to 1 place I really wanted to go in London because the busses were not nearly frequent enough for a city with such disastrous traffic.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Our day tour to Stonehenge & Bath was comfortable on this bus. The driver, Mr Romeo, was good and so was the guide.
Although, we reached well in time by 8am for our 8.30am tour, the bus didn't leave for a long time and we were made to stand at the sidewalk for long.
The vegetarian lunch is ok, but would appreciate more if everything wasn't so cold.
We were provided with rain poncho as it was pouring when we reached Stonehenge.
There was a toilet on the bus which was a big plus with little children.
The guide was really pushy for tips throughout the tour, which was amusing for us. A bit annoying too.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We purchased the London pass to access museums and tours on our trip and we were able to take a tour on the golden tours bus. Liam was our tour guide and make the entire experience fun and entertaining. He was very funny and personable.

1  Thank Cydney F
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Great tour with live commentary with Liam on the Blue Route! Saw all of the sights we wanted to in London.

Bus was easy to locate and has convenient stops for important attractions.

1  Thank maggiele
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Coming from New Zealand we don’t have outside ice rinks at all, so this was a very new and very cool experience!

I pre-booked tickets on ticket master and was a bit annoyed to find out that there was no option for a mobile ticket, once again being visitors in London we had to then find somewhere to print out tickets which was a bit stressful as the website said “strictly no ticket to be shown on mobile phone”

Also I’m unsure why arriving 40 minutes early was needed. My partner and I were the first people to arrive at our session (11am) and we got our skates and sat there for the next 40 minutes just waiting.

It had rained a lot the previous night and the rink was completely waterlogged, the staff tried their best to sweep all the water out but it just made the rink so much more slippery, in some spots it was completely flooded.

The carousel was good fun!

It was a cool experience but I wouldn’t do it again.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I went with Golden Tours to visit attractions such as Stone Henge. Although the drive is long the coach driver Cherry was amazing. Her personality alone will make you want to stay on the coach, very helpful and made us all laugh.

My overall experience was excellent and I would recommend booking with Golden Tours or at least Cherry!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Excellent transport to the Castle. Much to see in such a short afternoon. Castle itself priceless , but areas surrounding are touristy. Afterwards you have a little free time to grab a bite or pint on the walk back to the bus. There is a lot of walking involved to see all. Meeting area and office is inside of a shopping mall, with a few eateries. Recommend this tour!