“Mouth-gasmic food”
Review of Saporia - CLOSED

Saporia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Saporia is a new concept in London and it aims at offering innovative food building upon the idea of the Italian gastronomy: the art of cooking and eating fine food. We are a group of friends originally coming from the city of Napoli, which is well-known for producing some of the best food in the world. Our mission is to deliver the finest food in London at affordable prices.
Reviewed July 11, 2014

From starters to desserts, my taste buds had to work overtime to keep up with the burst of flavours. After two visits, i think i've found my favourite restaurant yet !!!

8  Thank Yussif S

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I brought my daughter for lunch on a lovely sunny day so we sat outside in the pretty courtyard garden. Service was excellent and they were very accommodating when my daughter wanted to combine a starter and main course on one plate! - veal meatballs with spaghetti which was delicious. They prepared a lovely plate of cheeses with salad for me which was excellent.
At the end of the lunch they brought us some beautiful biscotti and meringues on the house!
I can't wait to go back for dinner!

11  Thank Lesley061813
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I had a starter, main and a dessert and everything was superb at affordable prices. Definitely worth a trip.

9  Thank JKozz
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed my meal here. We came on a friend's recommendation, and we're not disappointed! Authentic Italian food (the starters were particularly spectacular) and a great atmosphere, will come again!

9  Thank Achonacho
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This is a great restaurant worth visiting! From the menu you can see that the food is very aunthetic and tastes soooo good too! Either you fancy a good pasta dish, fresh seafood or super yummy desserts, this is the restaurant to be! The staff are very friendly and the prices very affordable too :) They have a beautiful little garden as well so it's perfect for romantic dinners in the summer!

8  Thank Athenaaa