Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,253 results
All reviews firmdale hotels kit kemp afternoon tea piccadilly circus firmdale group soho hotel roof terrace drawing room honesty bar floor to ceiling windows regent street hotel guests beautiful hotel sister hotel deluxe room public areas west end
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everytime we come here, we are made to feel like regulars- we simply dont come here enough.

The bar was v busy, yet the barman gave us his full attention and recommendations- great g&t with olives and rosemary sprig for my wife, and amazing bourbon cocktail for me.
Jan ( i hope ive got it correct), the supervising restaurant manager, saw us in the corner of the bar, and came over to talk to face to face, genuine personal conversation.
But i cannot leave a review without mentioning our waiter Antonio, who’s enthusiasm was infectious. The group apparently treat their staff well here, in return they get customers who feel they are valued.
Courbin and King should send Sountine nw8 managers here- not even close.
I haven’t mentioned the food- it’s fantastic.
Faultless i cannot believe my chocolate abd orange desert was GF - amazing!!!
Whats left?? Nothing, whist in restaurant, at Antonio’s recommendation, we were on our phones trying book valentines night here.
And our daughter lives in New York. We had really great stays at The Bowery and NoMo, but how after this can we not try their hotel Crosby Street Hotel. #No1fans

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
LauraSsharpe, General Manager at Ham Yard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write such a fabulous review, I will pass your wonderful comments to the team, we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed two great afternoon tea experiences at the Ham Yard Hotel in 2019. First, with my partner in August. We were both delighted by the atmosphere, and impressed with the great service and the high quality of the vegan options (although it would be good if the chefs could use whipped coconut cream in place of the vegan margarine for the scones). Second, with my family. We were seated at a lovely table in the indoor courtyard. While the service was less attentive than on my previous visit (and, unfortunately, no acknowledgement was made of my cousin’s birthday, which I had mentioned in writing when I made the booking), we were nonetheless pleased with the food and beverage options. Prices are also very reasonable. We’ll definitely be back in 2020!

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank orangvegan

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your recent visit and thank you for your feedback, we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

We came a treat as we were visiting to London to see a show. We decided To take afternoon tea whilst we were there. The afternoon tea was an absolute treat and we are so glad we chose the ham yard. From the moment we arrived the service was excellent. The staff were very efficient and the afternoon tea was delicious.
The hotel itself is beautiful and the decor is lovely, we really enjoyed walking round and having a look at all the areas.
I would highly recommend and would most definitely visit again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
LauraSsharpe, General Manager at Ham Yard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your recent visit to us for Afternoon Tea, we will hopefully see you again very soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

I chose the Ham Yard Hotel because of review via the web. I expected a decent hotel, but I was EXCEPTIONALLY IMPRESSED by the quality off the hotel. The rooms were excellent...restaurant terrific...bar lovely. As well, the location is perfect to travel anywhere in London. I would HIGHLY recommend the Ham Yard. It was wonderful!!

Room tip: I stayed in the 1st floor...looking over the front courtyard. It was still very quiet.
1  Thank petera527

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review following your recent visit, we will hopefully see you again very soon.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

We stayed for one night and enjoyed every minute of it. The hotel is lovely, I couldn’t fault it at all. A lovely breakfast, we didn’t eat in the evening in the hotel so I can’t comment on the bar or dinner.
The hotel room was very well appointed , clean and had everything you would expect from a 5 star hotel. The staff were all very pleasant especially the doormen.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank bob120
LauraSsharpe, General Manager at Ham Yard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review following your recent stay, we hope to see you again soon