Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,752 results
All reviews river view the emirates cable car floating hotel excel centre royal victoria dock emirates airline custom house unique hotel canary wharf city airport small balcony afternoon tea coffee machine birthday treat executive room fantastic stay lovely room
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just stayed for the weekend with my wife as a short break.
Very unique hotel and nice atmosphere. The room we had was very nice, quite large with a small balcony.
Overall would recommend, just feel it was slightly expensive.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SunbornLondon, Front Office Manager at Sunborn London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear marktU9590OK,

Thank you for reviewing the Sunborn London Yacht Hotel.

I am glad to read that you and wife had a great weekend to unwind and enjoy some relaxing time. Our hotel is indeed unique with a really nice atmosphere. The décor and ambiance does make one experience that yacht feeling. Our rooms are much bigger that most London hotels giving our guests more space and comfort.

Let us know when you plan your next visit to The Sunborn London and enjoy the benefits of booking direct.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a lovely place to stay. Our room had a balcony looking over the docks and a good size shower room. Lovely sunrise.
Staff was very helpful including printing tickets off for the shard.
We have stayed on 3 cruise ships before and this is just what we expected. Very clean and breakfast was lovely.
If we returned to London I would definitely return.

Dear kateR7461NX,

Thank you for your 5* review of the Sunborn London Yacht Hotel.

The team and I are pleased you found our hotel to be a lovely place, enjoyed the rooms with all its amenities as well as the lovely sunrise. I can definitely say the sunrise is really amazing as I had the chance to experience this myself.

Comments like yours, do really motivate us to continue excelling in what we do best; delivering exceptional guest experience.

Please do let us know when you plan your return visit to the Sunborn to enjoy the benefits of direct pricing.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

We received this as a Xmas present, it was in groupon, an overnight stay with breakfast.
The ship is nicely decorated and the bedrooms/cabins spacious, ours faced the Thames.
We had a drink in the bar and went for dinner, they were still serving the Xmas menu, slightly disappointed as I wanted the much advertised scotch egg.
Dinner was nice and the trifle was excellent.
We had another drink in the bar then went to bed.
I was disappointed that 2 beds had been pushed together and I kept going in the dip then had to push the beds back together
I would rate this 3 and half stars

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SunbornLondon, Front Office Manager at Sunborn London, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear 651lisat,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Sunborn London. We always appreciate hearing feedback about the experience that we provide, and your comments have been taken to heart.

I am glad you liked the hotel's décor, the bedroom which was spacious and the views of the Thames. We are so lucky enough to have a great location and views of the Docklands area. I also see you enjoyed the dinner in our Lands End restaurant as well the drinks in the Sundown Bar.

I am disappointed to read the bedding arrangement was not to your satisfaction. I have shared your comments with housekeeping team who will act on this.I have put a note on your profile for your bedding preference.

I hope this will go a long way to restore your faith in us.

We hope to see you at Sunborn London again soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Overall a lovely experience at the Sunborn.
We had a pleasant stay however the air conditioning didnt work in the room, and being on a boat the windows don't open. Also I kept stubbing my toe on the small step into the bathroom.
An exciting place to stay, with the novelty of being on a boat. It was so convenient being just a short walk from the Emirates Air Line, a fun way to get across the river!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SunbornLondon, Front Office Manager at Sunborn London, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear Amy D,

Thank you very much for your review of the Sunborn London Yacht Hotel.

I am glad to read you had a lovely experience at our hotel. As you mentioned the hotel is within walking distance to the Emirates Air Lines which offers an amazing view of the Docklands and Canary Wharf skyline. I do hope you managed to take the cable car and enjoyed the river crossing as well as the views.

My apologies for the issues you had with the air conditioning and the small step into the bathroom. I have shared these issues with the maintenance team who will look into them. The hotel does have rooms(executive rooms) where one can open the windows into the balcony. When requested and if availability allows, we will be more than happy to look into that.

I do hope you will consider to enjoy the novelty experience again in the future at the Sunborn. Please do contact us when you have dates in mind so that we can look after your stay.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

I booked this trip for my parents on groupon as a holiday present and they loved it.
-Very good sized rooms and amazing views. Beautiful decorations and overall lovely hotel.
-The staff were a little unhelpful but the ship itself was lovely. Breakfast staff were much nicer!
-They only told us after we booked that the spa would be closed but didn’t refund us or let us know this before hand. -The breakfast was a standard continental.
- They stayed for the weekend but would have wanted a bit longer to explore the sites in walking distance.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SunbornLondon, Front Office Manager at Sunborn London, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear kells_smiths,

I am so pleased to hear your parents had an amazing stay here at the Sunborn London and found the room size and views to their liking as well as the amenities.

At the Sunborn, we are always looking into our guests feedback and comments so that we can strengthen what we do well and make better the areas that we fall short. Rest assured that we will act upon your comments regarding service delivery as we aim to create memorable experiences.

I do hope you will be able to stay with us in the future and enjoy the true Sunborn experience.

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel.