Charming combination of older hotel with modern and updated conveniences. We stayed in a studio apartment with a tidy closet style kitchen area with a roomy table and sofa suite area. In close walking distance of Paddington Station and Bayswater underground. Elevator for easy access to upper floors. Nice and friendly staff. Reasonably priced for the area of London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleveland Hotel is an independent hotel in Bayswater combining the services of a boutique hotel with all the comfort and amenities of serviced apartments. Ideally located on a tranquil and leafy garden square away from the hustle and bustle of London the hotel is just a short walk to London's famous Hyde Park on Bayswater Road and Paddington Station offering excellent transport links to Heathrow Airport and London's lively West End. The Cleveland Hotel has retained all of its beautiful Georgian period features, yet each one of our 30 contemporary studio rooms have been beautifully refurbished with the contemporary traveler in mind. Every room is fully equipped with modern kitchenettes, AC, LED TVs, free Wi-Fi and our friendly, multilingual staff, are on hand 24 hours per day offering you all the services of a boutique hotel. We offer our guests complete flexibility, comfort and security making us an ideal choice regardless of whether you are traveling for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleveland Hotel London
- Cleveland Square London
- Hotel Cleveland Square
- The Cleveland London, England