I stayed there for the weekend at a cost of 61 pounds. I found it clean and quite well run.Its a great price for a bed in a four person room.The beds were made daily and the room cleaned.Toilets and bathroom,well situated
The reception area and TV,lounge was welcoming.There were many nationalities staying and it was great to see and hear people from all over the world.
I would certainly stay there again as I felt very safe and the staff was very helpful.
They had problems changing the TV chanels which is a minor problem and I had to wait 10 minutes on more than one occasion for the one lift.I was on the 6th,floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The MEININGER Hotel is located centrally and even the Queen has visited it. Starting in South Kensington near Hyde Park it's easy to explore this European metropolis. And if you're staying in: there is a large terrace on the first floor for table tennis tournaments. Gorgeous! Lobby, hotel bar and bistro, a gaming area and seminar rooms - MEININGER offers more than just low-cost accommodation. Welcome to London! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your MEININGER Hotel London Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meininger City Hotel London
- MEININGER Hotel London Hyde Park England