We were in London for one night, needed somewhere to stay as my partner was attending a course. Very welcoming receptionist, we didn't have the £5 in cash required for the deposit for the key and she very kindly let us off only give £3. Pointed us to our room in the main house which was a lot more spacious than expected and very clean.
We had the freedom of a key opening the front door as well as the individual room which was great as we got back quite late. Breakfast the next morning was lovely in the little conservatory that have. Simple options but well done with friendly staff.
It was also very close to tube and overground services which was perfect for us. We left our bags in the reception on the Sunday as we had to check out, but went back to collect them around 5pm before going home. Felt very comfortable leaving the bags there always seemed to be a member of staff around.
Would definitely stay again and would recommend to anyone wanting a great deal with very easy transport into the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within a quiet residential area of London, the traditional Charlotte Guest House is just a 5-minute walk from the West Hampstead Tube and Railway Stations. Offering bed and breakfast accommodation in 5 beautiful Victorian buildings. Charlotte Guest House is a 20-minute Tube journey or bus ride from central London and its numerous attractions. Each room includes a TV and tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi. Some rooms benefit from en-suite bathrooms, while others share facilities. Hairdryers and ironing supplies are available on request. In the mornings, guests at the Charlotte Guest House can enjoy full English breakfast, Omelette or lighter continental options, including croissants and sandwiches. Operating from directly outside the Charlotte Guest House, a bus service has connections to famous Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus, and Trafalgar Square. There are also direct connections to 5 London airports, including Gatwick and Luton by train, Heathrow and London City by Tube, and Stansted by coach. Charlotte Guest House is located in Camden council witch is a great choice for travellers interested in theatre, shopping and sightseeing. Charlotte Guest House is also rated for the best value in London! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Charlotte Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlotte Guest House Hotel London
- Charlotte Guest House London, England