Premium Tours - London Tours

from $108.06
from $142.25
from $110.41
3,973 results
All reviews roman baths victoria coach station windsor castle day trip stonehenge tour eiffel tower stonehenge bath vintage bus stratford upon avon bus driver guide david pub lunch george inn inner circle full day tour great tour english countryside
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Our tour guide, John, was awesome! He had a great personality. The tour started pretty early in the morning but was great because we got to see all the sites before they were really crowded in the afternoon. I definitely recommend this tour!

1  Thank Inspire829008
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Very rushed tour, could not really enjoy it. Could not look at exhibits, missed Royal apartments after St. George ch, ran through Stonehenge.

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time. Veronique and Anna were amazing. Great tour. We have taken other tours that were not as well organized. This was spot on.

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

After nearly a week in London, it was very relaxing to get out of the craziness of the big city and enjoy Stonehenge, Bath, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon. It was especially nice to have someone else do the navigating!

Lucy was a marvelous tour guide and was able to share much information about the various areas. She also had some great jokes! Lamar was our very capable driver.

We especially enjoyed the time at Shakespeare's Schoolroom. The movie was very good and the school master did an excellent job.

Since we were covering lots of territory, there was not a good deal of time in any one of the four sites. But we knew that in advance and were grateful for the chance to be out in this part of England.

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

We just finished the Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath tour today with Richard and our driver Haytor (pretty certain I did not spell that right...sorry!). We really felt that this was a great value for what we experienced.

Richard was exceptionally knowledgeable. I was a tour guide for three years in Canada while I was in university, and I was very impressed by Richard’s knowledge, how he executed the tour and the extra effort he put in for us.

My girlfriend and I took the tour because we were heading to Bath to stay a couple nights and it hit the last few things we wanted to do in this part of Britain. But Richard delivered far beyond our expectations.

He provided informative and humorous insight for a huge portion of the trip that we would not have gotten had we chosen to do it on our own.

The report between him and Haytor was very professional and they were flexible with one another when our trip got held up by some highway traffic. I know from working in the industry that the driver has a large say in how a day will go when things get held up, and Haytor was very considerate to the tour and flexible with Richard to make sure we got the experience we paid for.

At the end, Richard gave my girlfriend and I a lot of useful suggestions and directions since we were staying in Bath while the rest of the group went back to London.

This was a very professional organization and I highly suggest it to anyone looking to get out of London for the day.

Thanks!