Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $92.69
More Info
1,138 results
All reviews trip down memory lane notting hill portobello road victorian times ladbroke grove victorian era childhood memories national trust members household items nostalgic trip chronological order on display wonderful trip extensive collection couple of hours gift shop no photography
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I found the museum very interesting. Lots of brands that I remembered growing up. I will be back again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Unless you have lived inside a ping-pong ball, you will have encountered brands in your life. The brands spark an emotion within us and these encounters often remind us of a time and place in our lives. Brands evolve over time, and the Museum of Brands is uniquely placed for the visitor to experience this evolution, Definitely worth a visit.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went inside without any expectations in mind .. I literally strolled down memory lane and beyond .. What you see inside are real items from the past well put in historically and timely manner .. It's like actual products on a live time table .. i will definitely have another visit .. + great coffee after the tour .. don't miss that.. and don't forget to get something from your past .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had never heard of this museum before but I collect old confectionery wrappers and crisp packets and a picture from the website came up whilst doing a search for a particular chocolate bar. I wasn't sure what to expect but am so glad I booked up to have a look around. It is a fascinating place with so much to see, way more than I had ever imagined. The displays are very well done and informative. Easy to get to too as I could take the tube then a short walk from Ladbroke Grove. I spend all morning here and the time flew.
I have already recommended to friends.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Treated my 80 year old Uncle to a trip down memory lane..fascinating seeing how sizes have changed over the decade's, many brands are instantly recognized, love the wholelayout of walking through a 'time tunnel' as it takes you through the decade's and as far back as the late 1800's,each display case is filled with brand items from that era..we spent about 1hr 30 mins walking through,there is so much to take in and every thing bought back memories from my Uncle's childhood and from the 60's for me..was a really enjoyable trip and well worth the entrance fee..